Hello EVERYONE!

TheSource

Hello everyone!

Long time grower, short time breeder (how often have you heard that here? lol).

I learned to grow on Vancouver island in 2006 and have been fully addicted since. Got my feet wet in breeding 4 years ago and still consider myself a newb.
Currently I'm working on collecting a bunch of Mephisto pollen, and am creating fast seeds from Mendo Breath, ACDC, Pineapple Express and Jbeezy's Wedding cake.

I also compound and sell/trade STS spray or ingredients so that's my contribution to the breeding game lol.

Hope everyones plants are praying to the sky and life is good for everyone! Looking forward to learning here.

Dr Evil

Hello everyone!

I learned to grow on Vancouver island in 2006 and have been fully addicted since. Got my feet wet in breeding 4 years ago and still consider myself a newb.
Currently I'm working on collecting a bunch of Mephisto pollen, and am creating fast seeds from Mendo Breath, ACDC, Pineapple Express and Jbeezy's Wedding cake.

I also compound and sell/trade STS spray or ingredients so that's my contribution to the breeding game lol.

Hope everyones plants are praying to the sky and life is good for everyone! Looking forward to learning here.
Welcome to Chuckers from Vancouver

Weather is always a crap shoot in the lower mainland and the island....some years just suck, other can be great

Are you in the north or south half of the island?

TheSource

Hello everyone!

Attachments

Streetpro09

Tester
Hello everyone!

Is this the matrix or are you on repeat? I swear I've seen a post very similar to this. 🤔

TheSource

Is this the matrix or are you on repeat? I swear I've seen a post very similar to this. 🤔
My guess is you saw this on Autoflower.net? I just posted up pictures. I alsos sell STS spray and I have the image on a few social media sites. I'm trying to get as much help as I can get! lol. That or there's just a million people doing this right now lol.

Streetpro09

Tester
My guess is you saw this on Autoflower.net? I just posted up pictures. I alsos sell STS spray and I have the image on a few social media sites. I'm trying to get as much help as I can get! lol. That or there's just a million people doing this right now lol.
I would say you need to slow down a little if you can't remember posting here. You just started this one at 8am today.

TheSource

I would say you need to slow down a little if you can't remember posting here. You just started this one at 8am today.

OMG I thought I didn't finish posting the first one lol. my bad I'll edit. Thanks.

TheSource

Yeah I thought the first one didn't get posted- feel free to remove this thread anyone with mod abilities. Thnx. Sorry for the double post.

DougDawson

Really Active Member
Hello everyone!

Welcome to Chuckers.
die-hard-john-mc-clane.gif