Hello everyone. Just started here. New grow underway. ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Oracle Family Farms

New 4x4 is in place and everyone is all moved in now Iโ€™m working on transplanting a few of them. Most will stay in 1 gals just to hunt/sex them. Pictured is 2 phenos of fuzzy pie by cannarado. ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Attachments

Oracle Family Farms

And finally everything is ready to run. 3 5 gals in LOS V3 no till, 3 3 gals with same soil but will be more of a super soil instead of LOS. And Iโ€™ll hunt all others in lil 1 gals. ๐Ÿคž for a good run.

Attachments

Oracle Family Farms

Day 71/24 Fuzzy Pie, Peanutbutter Biscotti Sundae-Cannarado ๐Ÿงฌ Sugar Rush-Cannarado & Clearwater Buds๐Ÿงฌ Grapricot Pie-Certified PDX๐Ÿงฌ

Attachments

Oracle Family Farms

Day 81/34 pictured are Fuzzy Pie & Peanutbutter Biscotti Sundae bred by Cannarado & Grapricot Pie bred by Certified PDX Organically cultivated by @Oracle_organicsECA05F5E-6D44-4BF4-8354-9FFBA08F713D.jpeg

Attachments

D

Deleted member 60

The Fuzzy makes great tasting rosin. Not a huge producer (at least my plant wasn't) but it's very interesting stuff. The flower is good but once I made the rosin I decided it's all for squish....

Good show. Still have those AJ x Pacifier seeds if you're interested.

Oracle Family Farms

The Fuzzy makes great tasting rosin. Not a huge producer (at least my plant wasn't) but it's very interesting stuff. The flower is good but once I made the rosin I decided it's all for squish....

Good show. Still have those AJ x Pacifier seeds if you're interested.
Yeah I kinda think that too. I have most of the fuzzy Pie and sugar rush frozen ready for processing (washing and pressing). Iโ€™d say on the low side of yield also but thatโ€™s not really important to me. I am super interested in those and all beans. Lmk. ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Š