Hello everyone. Just started here. New grow underway. 🔮

D

Deleted member 60

I still have those AJ x Pacifiers if yer interested. I may pop a few >someday<....but would hate to see 'em go to waste.

Thinking hard on snagging one of those Clearwater MaiTai crosses. A bit pricey but I have a discount coupon that is burning a hole in my pocket...so they'd fall right in line with 'rado's pricing of those 2 crosses he was involved in. Don't really need 'em....but yeah....I'm sure you know how that is...LOL.

good luck w/yer grow!

I still have those AJ x Pacifiers if yer interested. I may pop a few >someday<....but would hate to see 'em go to waste.

Thinking hard on snagging one of those Clearwater MaiTai crosses. A bit pricey but I have a discount coupon that is burning a hole in my pocket...so they'd fall right in line with 'rado's pricing of those 2 crosses he was involved in. Don't really need 'em....but yeah....I'm sure you know how that is...LOL.

good luck w/yer grow!
After seeing the pics of Mai Tai on Strainly from Clearwater I don’t know...

I’m sure you have something similar though in your collection.

Oracle Family Farms

good luck w/yer grow!
I would love some of those pacifier aj’s

D

Deleted member 60

Yeah @ChronicWonders ...I'm sure the Punch will dominate in those crosses.....so have held out.
There's really not much >new< out there. Everyone is basically crossing the same shit again and again and calling it something different.

"Fuzzy Pie" is the early girl here. Gettin' fat buds already.....and stankin' up the place well. Will be interested to see how she does indoors/if she's as fast across the board as she's been outside here.

Send me an address at your convenience....and I'll drop something in the box for ya.

What do you mean? Yes I would love some of those pacifier’s
Was referring to @stiickygreen comments on Mai Tai crosses and how the pictures I’ve seen look delicious. But I also know some of what he has in his collection and likely isn’t far off with some crosses.

Those Pacifier x AJs were quite nice. Good structure and made tasty bubble.

Oracle Family Farms

New tent on the way to help things from being so cramped. I’ll move 6-9 of them into the 4x4 (the fems) and begins flowering soon. Then I’ll 12/12 this tent and sex all remaining regs. Then I’ll remove the males and flip back to 18/6 and continue to veg while the others are flowering. Timing should work out pretty good. 🔮E1D57CA6-9574-4E97-A403-A68A1CA6470F.jpeg