Hello E'erybody.....

THATFKNNEWGUY77

NOVICEPADOWANGROWER420
hello everyone, had just come across this forum a few weeks back.
so much great information here, hoping to expand my knowledge and contribute where possible.
I consider myself a novice "at best" as i am still learning. into week 6 of flower w my current grow and I have had 4 successful grows thus far w this one being the most challenging. this is my first time using 70/30 coco coir w/ perlite and using hydroponic setup w/ smartpot systems , nutrients are flora-gro brand 3 part micro/macro nute regiment w/ recharge and a silica additive once per week since week 4 of vegetation.
I dont think I trimmed excess water leaves off correctly in the first 4-5 weeks of veg as these guys all exploded and were simply growing too dense for me to keep up (lesson learned to stay on top of this early and consistently) as a result my canopy ended up uneven as the decision was made to flip them to flower at 6 weeks vegitation. i should of done it a cpl weeks sooner i feel lol.
here are some pics from the low lighting i employ when the grow lights are off (only used when checking things out off schedule)
current grow I have 3 strains
Amnesia Haze
Gorilla Glue (picctured below)
Purple Haze

Attachments

THATFKNNEWGUY77

NOVICEPADOWANGROWER420
one pic from each baby i got going in this room, 3 that are about 2-3 weeks behind these in the 2nd space.
truly a labor of love thanks for the compliments so far, bus as i am seeing from other pics and posts that i still have alot to learn. this site is awesome and am glad to have found it
edit add: i need a better camera am aware of this, currently the plan to do still shots thru the next grow so i can make a stop motion of the entire cycle, and will be doing 6 diff flavors next go around as well. fun times :)

Attachments

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
one pic from each baby i got going in this room, 3 that are about 2-3 weeks behind these in the 2nd space.
truly a labor of love thanks for the compliments so far, bus as i am seeing from other pics and posts that i still have alot to learn. this site is awesome and am glad to have found it
edit add: i need a better camera am aware of this, currently the plan to do still shots thru the next grow so i can make a stop motion of the entire cycle, and will be doing 6 diff flavors next go around as well. fun times :)
Great looking flowers! If you have a hard time getting crisp photos then it could just be that you have a hard time holding the camera still. If you have a pretty recent iPhone/Android then my guess is that is probably your issue and a hand held gimbal makes a huge difference. Here’s a video about the one I use

THATFKNNEWGUY77

NOVICEPADOWANGROWER420
Great looking flowers! If you have a hard time getting crisp photos then it could just be that you have a hard time holding the camera still. If you have a pretty recent iPhone/Android then my guess is that is probably your issue and a hand held gimbal makes a huge difference. Here’s a video about the one I use
THANK YOU, that looks like a pretty great option ;) i am gonna def look into one

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
twas a successful harvest on multiple levels... gonna be a really nice winter.

gonna go with the following next time around.
Bruce Banner x2
Skywalker OG x1
Black Widow x1
Super Silver Haze x1
& Tropicana Cookies x1

"thinking" of trying to add Co2 introduction, any pros, cons and/or tips anyone has on that?
Thanks
From what I understand adding CO2 isn’t going to do anything, unless your lighting is strong enough and temperatures are high enough, for the plants to be able to absorb the additional CO2 you are adding to the air. I would look up the numbers and just make sure your environment is dialed in properly just to make sure you aren’t adding CO2 that the plant won’t even use.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
From what I understand adding CO2 isn’t going to do anything, unless your lighting is strong enough and temperatures are high enough, for the plants to be able to absorb the additional CO2 you are adding to the air. I would look up the numbers and just make sure your environment is dialed in properly just to make sure you aren’t adding CO2 that the plant won’t even use.
Also has to be a closed system, otherwise all the CO2 is exhausted.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I consider myself a novice "at best" as i am still learning.
"thinking" of trying to add Co2 introduction, any pros, cons and/or tips anyone has on that?
My answer is based on the first quote. IMHO there are plenty of things to 'work on', play with, whatever - that will up your game cheaper and with less hassle than CO2. From what I understand that takes as much investment in monitoring and delivery equipment as it does for the CO2 producing part of it.