Heisenthief ripping us all off!!!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
That dude is a bold face liar. He went MIA from a car wreck or some shit and I put his order on hold. After he was settled I told him I needed a few cause I had some address issues to sort out from moving. Than he trashes me on forums and expects me to hold to our contract after he trashes me as if I was never going to take care of him.
Than he threatens me with the federal trade commission and says I stole from him. Says I'm going to be arrested and go to jail. I said well I can also forward your address if you would like and than he says I'm threatening to snitch him out on another forum but left out all the real details.. I have all the emails to prove he is a fukin cunt. That's how all this works. People wanna lie and leave out important details and I have no way to defend the facts. Fuck the internet.

Dude WTF is it with this business??? Some people are just outright boners.

I posted some pics and they all seemed to stfu pretty fast.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
That dude is a bold face liar. He went MIA from a car wreck or some shit and I put his order on hold. After he was settled I told him I needed a few cause I had some address issues to sort out from moving. Than he trashes me on forums and expects me to hold to our contract after he trashes me as if I was never going to take care of him.
Than he threatens me with the federal trade commission and says I stole from him. Says I'm going to be arrested and go to jail. I said well I can also forward your address if you would like and than he says I'm threatening to snitch him out on another forum but left out all the real details.. I have all the emails to prove he is a fukin cunt. That's how all this works. People wanna lie and leave out important details and I have no way to defend the facts. Fuck the internet.
Sorry man, I thought V256.420 was just having a laugh with you is why I commented. lol
All this over seeds?
Can tell they never had to get seeds from across the pond 10, 20 or 30 years ago.
God damn mad if a small delay and makes a big deal out of it?
No wonder you don't have your original website open.
You've always been straight and honest with me and earned my respect a long time ago.
Just wanted to throw that out there for these haters.
I'm just a "useless breeder", I don't have a reputation to uphold like some of you.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Sorry man, I thought V256.420 was just having a laugh with you is why I commented. lol
All this over seeds?
Can tell they never had to get seeds from across the pond 10, 20 or 30 years ago.
God damn mad if a small delay and makes a big deal out of it?
No wonder you don't have your original website open.
You've always been straight and honest with me and earned my respect a long time ago.
Just wanted to throw that out there for these haters.
I'm just a "useless breeder", I don't have a reputation to uphold like some of you.
I closed it down. Its seriously so fukin petty being in this business. People parroting information based on someone's half ass claims. Luke them saying my grow spot was dirty from a video I took in the middle of up.poting soil and trimming plants back. As if people clean the floor every 10 minutes while they are working. It's just super aggravating and I can see why most every breeder in this business has left the forums.

I closed it down. Its seriously so fukin petty being in this business. People parroting information based on someone's half ass claims. Luke them saying my grow spot was dirty from a video I took in the middle of up.poting soil and trimming plants back. As if people clean the floor every 10 minutes while they are working. It's just super aggravating and I can see why most every breeder in this business has left the forums.
It sucks that you have to deal with people that are so irrational and down right dog cunts H. I just want to remind you that some of us really enjoy/relate to your videos and could care fucking less about some stray potting mix on the floor after an up potting session :LOL:
I always find your vids VERY informative and the real deal holy field GENUINE.
FTH.gif

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
That thread died real fast after I posted a few pics. Good. At least H has his ass covered over there by me. No one else sticking up for him.
Sticking up for breeders in threads like that rarely do any good. They already have their mind made up and will just label you as one of their fanboys. It’s always the same people who stir the pot in those threads, too.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Not surprised this tool actually posted the tracking number on rollitup.I was sending him 4 extra packs, what he ordered plus his refund. I was going to the post today to drop it off. Glad as fuck I didn't. Now I'm just going to have a freind send it in PayPal and will never deal.with this fucktard again. No matter what u do for this type of customer they are going to complain and bitch to anyone who will listen

Hey High Kev, wtf is with the poops on my posts?

Did I do something wrong here by letting H know someone was talking shit about him on RIU?

Dude you know me by now. My reply to your poops is go fuck yourself.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Hey High Kev, wtf is with the poops on my posts?

Did I do something wrong here by letting H know someone was talking shit about him on RIU?

Dude you know me by now. My reply to your poops is go fuck yourself.
Sorry I misread and misunderstood the thread. I’m an idiot. I though you were saying Heisen is ripping us all off. I scooped the poop.