Heisens best

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I’ve only grown out a couple of his strains so far, so I’m not much help when it comes to comparing his work, but I think Tomahawk got a lot of love from people in that massive GPS thread over at RIU. I have a pack of Tomahawk regs but haven’t popped them yet. I’m planning on popping those over the winter.

Opie1

Master Grower
Purple Crash
Wedding Cake S1
Animal Cookies x Triangle Kush
And the strain I’d like to see more than any of them would be Sundae Driver S1’s or anything it’s crossed with. From what I’ve seen, it turns out a higher percentage of awesome phenos.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I've grown a whopping 2 strains of HB/GPS. Dosi X PP, and Sundae Driver x PP. Both awesome, but that Sundae Driver, holy moley. Yeah what a looker. Everyone else's grow looked pretty similar. All the frost you could want, beautiful coloring, and I dunno about the rest of ya's but mine tastes straight up like a bowl of cereal from the FPOG genes. Winner all around. Can't wait to burn through the rest of my GPS gear!

Meatman

Meat Master
I’ve grown the purple punch s1 and the gorilla glue #4 they where both amazing. As of now I have the purple punch going, topanga canyon, wedding night, and oil slick, From what I’ve seen everything he has thrown out has been fire so I would say whatever he has isn’t going to let you down. I just get one of each every time there is something new I have enough seeds to probably last me until I’m about 60 and I’m only 30 lol

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
I’ve grown out several Greenpoint crosses. My favorite regular seeds have been Cookies n Chem, Jelly Pie, Sundance Kid, and Doc Holiday. My favorite feminized seeds have been Sunset Wedding, Black Banana Cookies, and Clearwater Kush. Currently testing Animal Cookies x Triangle Kush, Lemon Tree x Sundae Driver, and Dosidos x Gelato 33, so they may be added to the list eventually.
As a side note I think that Animal Cookies x Triangle Kush should be called Trianimal Kookies.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I’ve grown out several Greenpoint crosses. My favorite regular seeds have been Cookies n Chem, Jelly Pie, Sundance Kid, and Doc Holiday. My favorite feminized seeds have been Sunset Wedding, Black Banana Cookies, and Clearwater Kush. Currently testing Animal Cookies x Triangle Kush, Lemon Tree x Sundae Driver, and Dosidos x Gelato 33, so they may be added to the list eventually.
As a side note I think that Animal Cookies x Triangle Kush should be called Trianimal Kookies.
Trianimal Kushkies?

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
I think gmoozy had the best pheno I found wicked stank awesome structure great calyx to leaf ratio I ran three had one awesome keeper the other two were also good and the cookie crunch right now has the structure I personally look for they all seem to run well I’ve ran 3 gmoozy 3 wedding cake s1 1 purple canyon hoping tomahawk will be good but the three I popped were males hoping for a gem next run also ran animal star cookies maybe one or two more they have all been good and not super leafy which has been awesome