Heisenbeans A-Dub, Corey cut and BBC

Latest update:

I now have 20 total seedlings that have made it. 22 of 23 seeds cracked. One died due to broken taproot and the other popped but didn't grow a tail. Only 1 seed didn't pop, was a BBC seed. But I got 9 of 10 from them.

I got a few mutants that are now growing, a few burnt ones and a few drowned ones that are holding on for dear life. 12 are about a week old, the another 5 came in a few days after and the last 3 just yesterday.

Right after transplanting to cups I got sick. Was away for 4 days. Friend fucked things up after I told him only to "watch" things for me. I came home just in time to save my babies. Light was too close so they didn't even grow much. Some burned. He said they looked "dry" so he watered them....FULLY. ouch :whistle:

Here they all are

View attachment 5928

I have 6 of 6 A-DUB. 2 are badly burned and one is badly waterlogged. Those new top leaves just started coming in. I was amazed and happy to see them.

View attachment 5929

The lower middle one is the A-DUB thats waterlogged. The rest are recovering nicely.

View attachment 5930

Here are some BBC and Corey. The top middle one is a waterlogged BBC. The biggest one is a BBC.

View attachment 5931

These last 3 are a Corey that got burned (top middle). The lower left one was the last Corey to pop and only had 1 seed leaf and nothing else. I was patient with it and in 4 days it grew new true leaves. Damn amazing. The lower right was the last BBC to pop and had no true leaves. I waited with this one as well and you can see new leaves growing, a lil mutey but growing.

View attachment 5933

Now that I'm home again they should take off nicely. New pics in a week :alien:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Wow this thread is so dead.

Let's tighten it up again :alien:
whos faults that hmmm?! 😅😂🤣

at least you checked yourself lmao....looking fantastico in this bitch my friend. Them 12 adubs should be fun...I'm debating running a full tent of Mac and buying another tent for the adub so I can run a tent of them.