Heisenbeans A-Dub, Corey cut and BBC

This thread will be for Heisens stuff only. My other thread is for different fun stuff.

Updated pic of the babies with details of how each seed type came out. All seeds were placed in between wet paper towels on 4/27. When the BBC and Corey were slow I threw 2 more BBC in and 1 more Corey on 4/30. Then another 2 BBC on 5/1.

Top 6 are A-Dub. Went 6 of 6 with those. They have been the strongest of all the seeds so far. Very vigorous and healthy. All cracked quickly and came right up in a day or 2. You can see how similar in height they are. Very very nice. All me of course...................Heisen had nothing to do with it :cool:

Next 4 in mid are BBC. The short one lost the tip of its tail but still going strong. The big one wants to be a fucking giant. Same age as the other 3. So far only 4 of 10 but 2 more have cracked so we may have 6 of 10 in a few days. They were very weak at the start but got fatter and more vigorous after a few days under the light. These seeds refuse to crack easily but I'm hanging in there. The finches were not impressed with my patience :alien:

Bottom row is Corey. So far 4 of 7 (one just opened) with one more waiting to come and join these to make 5 of 7 Corey. These were slightly better than the BBC. They were weak tailed at first and needed help popping their shells but they got going quickly after that. Very healthy and vigorous for lil babies. You can always tell by how fast they take off once they suck up the light.

If the 3 cracked ones make it I'll have 17 total. Not bad. Got to be something good in those. That one BBC fat boy is gonna blow away anything poor Heathen Small Balls (or HSB for short) can come up with ;)

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
This thread will be for Heisens stuff only. My other thread is for different fun stuff.

Updated pic of the babies with details of how each seed type came out. All seeds were placed in between wet paper towels on 4/27. When the BBC and Corey were slow I threw 2 more BBC in and 1 more Corey on 4/30. Then another 2 BBC on 5/1.

Top 6 are A-Dub. Went 6 of 6 with those. They have been the strongest of all the seeds so far. Very vigorous and healthy. All cracked quickly and came right up in a day or 2. You can see how similar in height they are. Very very nice. All me of course...................Heisen had nothing to do with it :cool:

Next 4 in mid are BBC. The short one lost the tip of its tail but still going strong. The big one wants to be a fucking giant. Same age as the other 3. So far only 4 of 10 but 2 more have cracked so we may have 6 of 10 in a few days. They were very weak at the start but got fatter and more vigorous after a few days under the light. These seeds refuse to crack easily but I'm hanging in there. The finches were not impressed with my patience :alien:

Bottom row is Corey. So far 4 of 7 (one just opened) with one more waiting to come and join these to make 5 of 7 Corey. These were slightly better than the BBC. They were weak tailed at first and needed help popping their shells but they got going quickly after that. Very healthy and vigorous for lil babies. You can always tell by how fast they take off once they suck up the light.

If the 3 cracked ones make it I'll have 17 total. Not bad. Got to be something good in those. That one BBC fat boy is gonna blow away anything poor Heathen Small Balls (or HSB for short) can come up with ;)

View attachment 5211
Did you drop the seeds directly into the rooters? And how long do you leave them in rooters before transplant. Thanks.

Did you drop the seeds directly into the rooters? And how long do you leave them in rooters before transplant. Thanks.
I split the rooters open fully and made sure the tail would be lightly squished half way down the rooter so it wouldn't pull itself up.

See the way they are now? They are ready, cept for the small ones. They will wait a few days more. I will place the larger ones in the cups tomorrow 👽

Thanks for stopping by. Please fell free to ask more questions everyone (y)

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise

View attachment 5211
Awesome. I’m definitely going to follow along to see the fire that’s about to happen

Update.............the 5th Corey is ready for rooter as well as the 5th BBC. I will put both in rooters tomorrow morning. One more BBC is cracked and tail coming out a bit.

I don't show excitement much cause I like to make people lol and be happy but MAN, I can't wait for the end result of these. I have never grown out top shelf genetics before. Always Attitude fems from "top line" Dutch breeders. I will be major league embarrassed if I fuck this up :whistle::whistle:

I can already judge from the growth that they will be strong and happy. Once I transplant to cups they will go under a 4 foot 220 watt T5 fixture 24/7 for 10 days. I will then give them their first dark hours with a 20/4 cycle for 4 days. They will remain short and happy but I have a funny fucking feeling that big black banana one will have leaves like outfielders gloves. Look at that puppy already at 2 days old! :devilish:

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
Update.............the 5th Corey is ready for rooter as well as the 5th BBC. I will put both in rooters tomorrow morning. One more BBC is cracked and tail coming out a bit.

I don't show excitement much cause I like to make people lol and be happy but MAN, I can't wait for the end result of these. I have never grown out top shelf genetics before. Always Attitude fems from "top line" Dutch breeders. I will be major league embarrassed if I fuck this up :whistle::whistle:

I can already judge from the growth that they will be strong and happy. Once I transplant to cups they will go under a 4 foot 220 watt T5 fixture 24/7 for 10 days. I will then give them their first dark hours with a 20/4 cycle for 4 days. They will remain short and happy but I have a funny fucking feeling that big black banana one will have leaves like outfielders gloves. Look at that puppy already at 2 days old! :devilish:
fuck yeah 🤘 can't wait to see how it goes

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

View attachment 5211
All girls to, nothing worse than a nice ass plant thats your favorite and than it be a male, been there done that.

Update on the germination. 7 of 10 BBC now in rooters and another one cracked tonight and has a small tail poking out. 6 of 7 Corey now in rooters and the 7th one has cracked open but the tail is having a hard time coming out. When the BBC and Corey seeds wouldn't crack after 4 days I took them out and dried them for about 8 hours. Then I put them back in wet towels and in another 2 days they cracked.

So out of 23 seeds all but 2 BBC have cracked. Not bad at all. You just need patience with some of them. Some people were pissed off after 2 or 3 days and no cracking. Got to have patience :alien:

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Update on the germination. 7 of 10 BBC now in rooters and another one cracked tonight and has a small tail poking out. 6 of 7 Corey now in rooters and the 7th one has cracked open but the tail is having a hard time coming out. When the BBC and Corey seeds wouldn't crack after 4 days I took them out and dried them for about 8 hours. Then I put them back in wet towels and in another 2 days they cracked.

So out of 23 seeds all but 2 BBC have cracked. Not bad at all. You just need patience with some of them. Some people were pissed off after 2 or 3 days and no cracking. Got to have patience :alien:
True. all of mine popped, it just took a good 4 or 5 days. Patience...

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
2 stand against many , I like those odds lol . I have 2 for 2 WW germed and 2 for 2 SD X WC seeds cracking under 24 hrs , moral of story between Hotwired good germ rate and mine I am seeing zero problems with these young seeds H has put out , good viable seeds

Update again on germination. This is my last germination report on these seeds.

All 6 A-DUB made it as you all know. Right off the bat growing like mad.

Another seed cracked over night of the BBC. That is 9 of 10 now!! I'm keeping the best 6 or 7 and the rest to my friend. The last seed I'm keeping in the towel until it dries out and dies.

The last Corey seed was too weak to grow a tail. Had to chuck it. But 6 of 7 overall is very good in my book :alien:

All in all 23 seeds were wet and 21 made it to rooters!! 22 cracked tho and that is awesome. If you are reading this Chunky you should have had a bit more patience. Maybe next time ;)