Heathen INC.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Godstomper. I think i might try and grag a cut or 2.

Godbud X Grape Stomper. The pairing will be delicious and stomping
And the structure is looking great.
godstomper 3.jpeggodstomper d.jpeg
gs.jpeg
Hammers and Seawench in a flood and drain. One male showed this morning...so i do have to keep my eyes peeled. One more might be heading that way. But for sure 2 hammers and 1 seawench are girls.
20200714_035457.jpg
And the big hammer is trucking along. I fimmed the tops and did a top manifold on the main stem. When it has sufficient hedge like shape i will flower it somewhere.
20200714_035531.jpg20200714_035524.jpg
Pre 2000 Godbud day 46
pre 2000 godbud day 46.jpg
HellOween HP day 41
helloween day 41.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Godbud day 52. She is flushing out now trichs are ambering up pretty good on her. Solid dense sticky buds on her. Very nice sweet floral aroma that is starting to change as she matures. Should be a decent haul on this little hedge bush.
DSCF6082.JPG
DSCF6083.JPG
Helloween HP. One of them i put back in veg and then in flower so it looks wonky but that bud is solid. She will toke fine.
DSCF6075.JPG
The other one looks a lot nicer. Both are day 47...they also have about a week to 10 days and should be ready. Very nice orange/citrus aroma now.
DSCF6079.JPG
I have a Seawench outside in a 5 gallon, i will give 2 to a friend (these two). We wont start flowering until mid August so a couple of weeks in the ground and they should get 1 to 3 oz out of it if its a sunny spot. I put them outside today and will call later to get them to pick up and plant (And i can give them a sack of bloom top dress nutes to FINISH IT !!)
DSCF6051.JPG
SeaWench Bloom Room (I have a couple more with a gnat issue im working on, curse that soil ! overwater much...now i remember why i use coco).
DSCF6073.JPG
2 Seawench and 3 Hammers. The Seawench wants to stretch way more than Hammers and Helloween HP. If I can get the RH in check in this tent it can finish there or...its going in bloom when i get a spot.
DSCF6071.JPG
In the next 3 weeks i harvest 2 tents and 3/4 of the bloom room. I will clean the room up well, disinfect and get some new gear in bloom.
GodStompers Pre2000 Godbud(f2) X Grape Stomper
Holy War Pre 2000 Godbud (f2) X Starfighter (F5)

One I really have to get soaking....1 thousand oaks X Herijunna. It should paste me to the couch HARD...
Hot dumster fire...nasty, pets throwing up while you trim....need filters in veg...well just like Dirty Harry....I gots to know!

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Watch out for omeurta genetics and anything with his heri in it. Herman central. His elemental 115 was nice and found no herms there, but the heri f4 ibl was full blown, long time since I seen nuts head to toe on a runty plant. Whole pack was mutants and runts
Be careful. Motorebel, not Mota, has a much better rep of heri ibl or his blockhead x heri. Just letting you know, seen other bad reports on IG.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Pre Godbud...put back in bloom for now. Day 54
PRE 2000 GodBud F3 Regs -$100 TO APPROVED iNDIVIDUALS ONLY 20 count QTY
These are for sale (contact HeathenInc).

It will be chopped very soon...7 days or less i am waiting for AMBER overload.
DSCF6100.JPG
DSCF6104.JPG
I scoped them right after...she is in the dark now for a day or 2.
godbud day 54.jpg

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I was checking out that Williams Wonder because i am always on the hunt for a strain that will help with my issues.

I really need to get a test kit. The pursuit of higher CBD....high THC and tasty flavors.

God Bud is a powerful strain originally created by the BC seed company BC Bud Depot, and gives a euphoric and relaxing high. The flower is a mix of Hawaiian and Purple Skunk, and despite carrying Sativa genetics, is an Indica dominant strain. God Bud has won numerous awards, including the High Times Indica Cup in 2004. It can contain up to 27% THC at its best, and its common usage is for insomnia, depression, and loss of appetite.

It was originally from BC Bud Depot and has been a Canadian cash cropper for a very long time. Replaced out east by northern lights...diesel and other easy big yielders.

It is very Canadian and was always called bc bud when i was young. A friend got it by the garbage bag when he went out there in the 80s

I dont think it could hit 27 then but i will give it a go.

I approve of this message.

G

Some smoke is pure nostalgia...unencumbered by the hurt feelings and misty memories of time..
godbud.jpg

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Pretty sure godbud was created by Jorden of the islands. I beleive he got busted and lost some of the genetics after there were purchased.
Pretty cool story behind heathen getting the beans. Folklore goes he was living in he US at the time and had his sister source the beans for him i guess canada was a good place to get beans back then. She was working for soundgarden touring canada at the time and pick up the beans for heathen. He calls one of the phenos jesus christ pose.
The cut he gave me is definatly worthy.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Pretty sure godbud was created by Jorden of the islands. I beleive he got busted and lost some of the genetics after there were purchased.
Pretty cool story behind heathen getting the beans. Folklore goes he was living in he US at the time and had his sister source the beans for him i guess canada was a good place to get beans back then. She was working for soundgarden touring canada at the time and pick up the beans for heathen. He calls one of the phenos jesus christ pose.
The cut he gave me is definatly worthy.
That's dope

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Did they used to call it beasters? Wasn't that all over Vancouver bout the same time? I see fems and regs for sale. I also see nobody hardly in US messing with it. I'm sure tho, that cut is good, heathen pretty good plant picker

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I was checking out that Williams Wonder because i am always on the hunt for a strain that will help with my issues.

I really need to get a test kit. The pursuit of higher CBD....high THC and tasty flavors.

God Bud is a powerful strain originally created by the BC seed company BC Bud Depot, and gives a euphoric and relaxing high. The flower is a mix of Hawaiian and Purple Skunk, and despite carrying Sativa genetics, is an Indica dominant strain. God Bud has won numerous awards, including the High Times Indica Cup in 2004. It can contain up to 27% THC at its best, and its common usage is for insomnia, depression, and loss of appetite.

It was originally from BC Bud Depot and has been a Canadian cash cropper for a very long time. Replaced out east by northern lights...diesel and other easy big yielders.

It is very Canadian and was always called bc bud when i was young. A friend got it by the garbage bag when he went out there in the 80s

I dont think it could hit 27 then but i will give it a go.

I approve of this message.

G

Some smoke is pure nostalgia...unencumbered by the hurt feelings and misty memories of time..
View attachment 65327
I still have some of DNA genetics version of Williams Wonder. I wasn't real impressed with what I had grown of it. I have all kinds of the 1st rounds of the CBD/THC ventures from around 2010. Lots of autos I experimented with at that same time.
I prolly should open me up a site on Strainly and get in the game. I have some of the weirdest and most exotic shit I've collected over the last 20 years. 75% wouldn't be keepers, but there are a few in the crowd worth the effort to hunt them out.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Get the Willie's from someone in ore, bro. Eso, somebody. The cut, kinda hard to get, you won't forget. Maybe dynasty? But look for beans from there, jmho. Im not sure of ole rezdogs, but there is a cut round Medford/white City, whew, 3 hr happy yet blasted buzz, no ceiling no tolerance seemed like. No anxiety. Big ole dense buds

Did they used to call it beasters? Wasn't that all over Vancouver bout the same time? I see fems and regs for sale. I also see nobody hardly in US messing with it. I'm sure tho, that cut is good, heathen pretty good plant picker
It was all over here about the same time. Step up from brick just because it didn’t have seeds, but was god awful smoke. Wet, spongy bud that smelled like grass. Pack a bowl and rip it 20x...they called it beasters because it supposedly came from out west/BC. I don’t think it’s the same boof and if it is I know will be grown far better compared to the trash that circulated round these parts at that time. Probably just labeled that to charge more...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
A couple of smaller godbuds. 3 oz off of the plant. next time i groom out 4 or 8 tops and grow them.
Its strong and works good. A very nice meditative doob for the morning coffee.
IMG_1337.JPG
I chopped Helloween HP #1 and will chop #2 in a few days. That one was late on the reveg and is a little behind. It is best left at 1 to 4 tops and flood and drain or bubble buckets in smaller pots (or floraflex a tray of 1 gallon pots and it will really produce). Really nice bud size and i am hopeful for the outdoor one i am going to up pot.
Wow did it get orange. A real orange tang smell coming off of the Helloween HP (Black Lights HP had a real lemony flavor and the Super Orange Sundae combined to make it more ORANGE than the hammers).
I have it in a 5 gallon pot. We have until about Aug 20ish when flowers will start to show. How big should i up pot that organic soil pot?
#1 was chopped at day 60 #2 will go longer because i lost at least 1 week with the reveg turnaround. IT has 1 big fat cola so i want it to really fatten up.

Seawench so far the ones i have put in flower are very ECSD influenced with the EXPLOSIVE stretch and it gained some real beefy stems from the Super Orange Sundae. I will post pics (grandkid fell out of bed at 6:30...i shall resume tomorrow :D lol kids).
This should be the shit. Diesel...Sundae Driver (HB) and Super Orange Sundae.
2 are at a friends. I will post pics when we get further along into flower.