Heathen INC.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
HeathenRaider has been making some seeds...I am testing some of them out and i will keep the results here so its nice and together like. Please feel free to add pics of his gear to this.

Heathens Hammers Orange Sundae x Blackberry Hammer

SeaWench Super Orange Sundae X [ECSDXBBC]

Helloween HP (Super Orange Sundae x Black Lights HP). I am expecting an orange lemon thing. BlackL:ights HP hits my brain perfect so i dropped this right away.
Day 36 since seed was put in a rapid rooter after being soaked 24 hours. They sprouted the fasted of the testers. Put in 1 cup of water and left to soak until they sprouted.. Then i up potted to a 1 gallon container and let them grow. Once I sex them i will test cloning and keep 1 of each if i find a real flood and drain filler....im on the hunt. single massive colas...6 pots in a flood and drain..

Lets see what I find.
20200607_064953.jpg20200607_064921.jpg

Coming soon. GodStompers (Oldschool GodBud X GrapeStomper). I will run these as soon as i can. I love some grapes and i think the grape will play off that lavender godbud thing very nicely.

Last edited:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
HeathenRaider has been making some seeds...I am testing some of them out and i will keep the results here so its nice and together like. Please feel free to add pics of his gear to this.

Heathens Hammers

SeaWench Super Orange Sundae X Same dad as the hammers. I have sprouts...will check back in 30 days.

Helloween HP (Super Orange Sundae x Black Lights HP). I am expecting an orange lemon thing. BlackL:ights HP hits my brain perfect so i dropped this right away.
Day 36 since seed was put in a rapid rooter after being soaked 24 hours. They sprouted the fasted of the testers. Put in 1 cup of water and left to soak until they sprouted.. Then i up potted to a 1 gallon container and let them grow. Once I sex them i will test cloning and keep 1 of each if i find a real flood and drain filler....im on the hunt. single massive colas...6 pots in a flood and drain..

Lets see what I find.
View attachment 61103View attachment 61104

Coming soon. GodStompers (Oldschool GodBud X GrapeStomper). I will run these as soon as i can. I love some grapes and i think the grape will play off that lavender godbud thing very nicely.
Sick! I have some heathens hammers I'm about to pop myself 👍
And tbh grape stomper and godbud! What a combo

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Helloween HP in the bigger pots. 2 for sure females. 1 pretty sure male 1 still undecided.

One female was put in a 2 gallon hard pot and put back in veg.

Seawench were moved up to 1 gallons (and Heathens Hammers). Just waiting it out now until they are old enough to sex.

DSCF5640.JPG

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Helloween HP in the bigger pots. 2 for sure females. 1 pretty sure male 1 still undecided.

One female was put in a 2 gallon hard pot and put back in veg.

Seawench were moved up to 1 gallons (and Heathens Hammers). Just waiting it out now until they are old enough to sex.

View attachment 61843
Sick! Hey all five of my hh's popped and are in soil . Very eager to see how they grow

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

Heathens Hammers Orange Sundae x Blackberry Hammer

SeaWench Super Orange Sundae X [ECSDXBBC]

Lets see what I find.
View attachment 61103View attachment 61104

Somebody got in my frig and stole the seeds I got from heathen earlier this year. I can't find them anywhere.
Does he have a site on Strainly?

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
@Bodyne
I started communicating with his wife. He was hit or miss wether he felt like replying.

She was basically was accusing us of receiving the seeds and wanting more. I stayed calm and talked nice. She was fowel mouthed the whole time.
Luckily I used PayPal I reversed the charge. No proof of shipment. I even aske to pay more for tracking but they decided to ship regular "if they did". Very poor handling of the situation on there end. I would never deal with them again or recomend them to anyone. I don't think Heathen got any money back.

I keep in contact with him. If someone wants to contact him let me know I know where you can reach him. He's still doing his thing. Not posting anything on the net that I know of.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
@Bodyne
I started communicating with his wife. He was hit or miss wether he felt like replying.

She was basically was accusing us of receiving the seeds and wanting more. I stayed calm and talked nice. She was fowel mouthed the whole time.
Luckily I used PayPal I reversed the charge. No proof of shipment. I even aske to pay more for tracking but they decided to ship regular "if they did". Very poor handling of the situation on there end. I would never deal with them again or recomend them to anyone. I don't think Heathen got any money back.

I keep in contact with him. If someone wants to contact him let me know I know where you can reach him. He's still doing his thing. Not posting anything on the net that I know of.
That's bologna!!!
I'm gonna message green rebel again for u guys. What a sick!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Some Heathen Inc beans that are moving along

The best of the bunch !
20200627_064011.jpg
Godbud from some older seeds. I might have to reveg her the smell is amazing.
20200627_064021.jpg
20200627_064034.jpg
Helloween HP
20200627_064045.jpg

20200627_064057.jpg
Heathens Hammers
20200627_064112.jpg
A couple of seawench.
They were in smaller pots for too long but should kick start now that they are all moved up to 1 gallons.
20200627_064105.jpg
Godstomper 1 And 2 both leaning different directions (godbud X grape stomper).
gs 1 1.jpeggs 2 2.jpeggs 1 2.jpeg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Some Heathen Inc beans that are moving along

The best of the bunch !
View attachment 62814
Godbud from some older seeds. I might have to reveg her the smell is amazing.
View attachment 62813
View attachment 62812
Helloween HP
View attachment 62811

View attachment 62810
Heathens Hammers
View attachment 62808
A couple of seawench.
They were in smaller pots for too long but should kick start now that they are all moved up to 1 gallons.
View attachment 62809
Godstomper 1 And 2 both leaning different directions (godbud X grape stomper).
View attachment 62816View attachment 62817View attachment 62815
I recognize them drunk pics anywhere. I call identity theft.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
lol. I would have posted them separate but i was on a roll.

I dont wear jewellery and if my hand is in the pic there is probably a tattoo in there. :) I am getting some of the godstompers soon.

I will like that flavor a lot. The smell of the godbud in bloom is not what i was expecting. It is a very floral sweet aroma but not lavender, something more muted.

That reminds me...i have to make a bunch of caps today...im waiting for that FX to show up so i can give it a go. Its in Canada...so close.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I moved things around to fix height constraints...then i put 1 flood and drain in a 5 footer.
Hammers and Seawench. I will flip them in a few days (Veg day 37 today)
20200706_030842.jpg
I am saving these to get bigger. The Helloween has to go through some reveg time and when i get it to fill out a bunch i will put it someplace.
Left is a hammer in a 7 gallon pot with destiny organic soil
Right is a Helloween HP in a 5 gallon pot with blue sky organic soil.
They can get to day 53 and i will bloom them. I know the stretch on the hammers is short so i can fill that planter right out and put it in the 32 special by itself!. Or the back of bloom under a CMH. It fits everywhere.
Helloween HP is doing the same 50% or so stretch so they should play nice in a flood and drain !
20200706_024704.jpg
Helloween HP
20200706_030817.jpg
GODBUD !!!
20200706_030458.jpg
Frosty Girl!...i am glad Heathen will send me some godbud seeds i need this in my garden for sure. A beautuful sweet aroma.

The reveg stuff is my learning curve for regs. This time the ones i thought were rmale in veg turned out to be male....an the females were female, more practice with regs will be just the ticket. No sense being afraid of them. There are just too many in the hoarde !