Heathen Hammer (Rado's Orange Sundae X Jordan's Blackberry Hammer) Bred by Heathenraider

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I received some HH buds from HR to enjoy and sample.

The aroma of the buds is intense and fills a room when you open a bag. A powerful ORANGE blackberry/lime aroma. It has a fruity funk that is very different than anything i have currently. Not funk exactly but an aroma so strong it seems like a funk. And not gentle fruit....like a barbarian fruit salad!

I rolled the usual doob in a 1 1/4 and smoked it..

The doob was very resinous. When i got to the half way mark the burn started to slow down and the smoke was volumous and thick. And it still tastes great. That is the test to me of a good strain that is cured well. If you can smoke the 2nd half of the doob without making a face....or the last few puffs on the doob still taste pretty much as good as when you lit it.

It tasted great until i put it out.

Delicious flavor. Very different fruit than i have going on. The effect is mind clearing and relaxing for me. An indica leaner for sure but not so sedative i am falling asleep watching tv. I am pleasantly stoned but functional.

I will vape up the next round of bags with it and see how it differs with the bag. That will really test the limit of the stone because i can do 3 bags without a hack attack.

They do not stretch very much. That can be very handy for some situations. I like it a lot.

Well done @Heathenraider

I will post pics of the buds when i get the volcano going later.