Healthy made seeds,seedbank order.com

Blaze

Really Active Member
Hi guys i see this seedbank on ig and they carry alot of breeders and they seem to have a good stock of breeders gear. Has anyone ordered from them? They post alot on ig and i follow them but i dont really see anyone posting that they buy from this bank. So if you guys had dealings with them pls share.🤙🏾

D

Deleted member 60

I've ordered from this guy twice with no problem. Used my credit card. Again...no problem. Set a time...he called me..i gave him my CC info...BAM.

Some folks on the other site were speculating he is in cahoots with Horror seeds...but again...I've also ordered from Horror and got my gear with no problem so if that is the case it is not a concern here. That's their dealings...not mine. I just want my seeds.

hope that helps

Blaze

Really Active Member
I've ordered from this guy twice with no problem. Used my credit card. Again...no problem. Set a time...he called me..i gave him my CC info...BAM.

Some folks on the other site were speculating he is in cahoots with Horror seeds...but again...I've also ordered from Horror and got my gear with no problem so if that is the case it is not a concern here. That's their dealings...not mine. I just want my seeds.

hope that helps
Thanks bro.🤙🏾

zipz55

hope that helps
Do they ship from within the US?

D

Deleted member 60

Cali or Oregon from my limited experience..........