***Heads up - Windows 10 new update is causing many issues on PC's

Recently did the update(12-17-21) on my other PC and it will no longer load my desktop. It looks like it is bricking peoples shit all over the place as well https://www.product-reviews.net/down/windows-10-update-problems/

If you are on a windows 10 box it might be a good idea to back important things up before trying this update, or better yet disable the updates and let them fix it first.

Cheers, Z.

Last edited:

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Recently did the update(12-17-21) on my other PC and it will no longer load my desktop. It looks like it is bricking peoples shit all over the place as well https://www.product-reviews.net/down/windows-10-update-problems/

If you are on a windows 10 box it might be a good idea to back important things up before trying this update, or better yet disable the updates and let them fix it first.

Cheers, Z.
thanks for the info@Zaphod420 do you live in a 420 area code by chance?

thanks for the info@Zaphod420 do you live in a 420 area code by chance?
I live in Oklahoma OST, and google says area code 420 currently isn't in use.(I bet that doesn't last long :LOL: )
Hmmm another tidbit I had no idea on Czech Republic country code is 420.
The More You Know.gif

Thanks for the heads up, I was just getting ready to update.
It fubar'd my windows 10 box big time... Tried system restore and nope, uninstall updates still nerp. Finally said fuck it and did a reset and it is back up and running but now I have to reinstall a bunch of stuff. Doesn't make me want to try Windows 11 anytime soon.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I was happy with windows 7 and even the old Google earth was better before they realized they were showing shit on the ocean floor they maybe shouldn't.
Technology is only gonna get worse, not better. Will require you to upgrade more and more.
Like a "booster a day" keeps the virus away. lol

I was happy with windows 7 and even the old Google earth was better before they realized they were showing shit on the ocean floor they maybe shouldn't.
Technology is only gonna get worse, not better. Will require you to upgrade more and more.
Like a "booster a day" keeps the virus away. lol
Probably have to test things a bit more too. :ROFLMAO:
Ah Fuck.png