Has anyone ever grown this ? Inkognyto Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Enterprise
$55 - 10 regular seeds
The Enterprise

We took the Legend OG(Tom Hill's cut) and crossed her to our Chemdog #3/Super Silver Haze male. We created this male using the infamous Chemdog #3 clone and crossed her to a short flowering incredible Super Silver Haze male we named Mr. Plow. We received the SSH seeds directly from Shantibaba many years ago on the forums.

Flowers in 63+ days

I think she will grow tall. Should be a decent sativa leaner.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Enterprise
$55 - 10 regular seeds
The Enterprise

We took the Legend OG(Tom Hill's cut) and crossed her to our Chemdog #3/Super Silver Haze male. We created this male using the infamous Chemdog #3 clone and crossed her to a short flowering incredible Super Silver Haze male we named Mr. Plow. We received the SSH seeds directly from Shantibaba many years ago on the forums.

Flowers in 63+ days

Let me know how you end up, I have silver dragon that uses that SSH male. Have never grown this one but have seldom been disappointed with Inky's work. I will watch this one

I have lil peach, banana peel, poppin fresh in this run from Inkognyto

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
Enterprise
$55 - 10 regular seeds
The Enterprise

Flowers in 63+ days

I grew out Mass Appeal
Chem Trails- (Chem 91 x Northern Lights #5) X the same Chem 3x super silver haze male.
The results were far from Sativa dominant more a balanced hybrid.
Yielded well and produced very potent smoke of the Chem hemisphere.