Happy Thanksgiving

curious2garden

Really Active Member
Nice pool, are those yorkies? I could totally picture you owning a pack of yorkies lol 😂. Get a lot of hummingbirds in that feeder?
Yeah those are my rescue dogs LOL They are a great gang. I am very blessed.

I get way to many hummingbirds at the feeder and I always worry that by leaving my feeder up they don't migrate as they should. But then I worry if I take it down they will die! It's a dilemma so I feel guilty every year.

I'm supposed to be chopping. I'm not........

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I'm supposed to be chopping. I'm not........
Tsk Tsk lmao
Yeah those are my rescue dogs LOL They are a great gang. I am very blessed.
i got three myself youve seen them i believe
I get way to many hummingbirds at the feeder and I always worry that by leaving my feeder up they don't migrate as they should. But then I worry if I take it down they will die! It's a dilemma so I feel guilty every year.
we dont get to many humming birds around here i maybe see 2-3 a summer i doubt they wouldnt migrate just because of your feeder

curious2garden

Really Active Member
.....snip......

we dont get to many humming birds around here i maybe see 2-3 a summer i doubt they wouldnt migrate just because of your feeder
I have dozens. I have a couple feeders out there and they drain a 1 qt feeder every 24 hours! I keep thinking I should put out a heat lamp but then again birds don't have subcutaneous fat so the risk of a bad burn is to great. So I fret over them all winter.

I'm way to OCD.