Happy Sunday!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I had a good wake and bake this morning. LVTK with some trim bin light golden kief. Mmmmmm was it good.

Very solid stone. The next doob...the meditator was a fruity blend of Purple Punch and Magnum PI to get the motor running.
I may have watched way too much phineas and ferb this week

Watered everything cleaned the rooms and just kept puttering until right now..kid got up and they go back today. I love them but wow quiet is going to be nice.

I will be doing a 5 hour return trip but the wife is driving so i think screw the gummies its time for a heaping tablespoon of that coconut mangle.

Then i am relaxing. Rainy day today the garden loves it. The LVTK/TT and punch continue to grow at a stupid pace. I was going to build a 6 x 8 frame for them but i will do it later this week...i am putting that off.

It is a good day.

2 weeks...it is everyones limit lol...they are ready to go home.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I had a good wake and bake this morning. LVTK with some trim bin light golden kief. Mmmmmm was it good.

Very solid stone. The next doob...the meditator was a fruity blend of Purple Punch and Magnum PI to get the motor running.
I may have watched way too much phineas and ferb this week

Watered everything cleaned the rooms and just kept puttering until right now..kid got up and they go back today. I love them but wow quiet is going to be nice.

I will be doing a 5 hour return trip but the wife is driving so i think screw the gummies its time for a heaping tablespoon of that coconut mangle.

Then i am relaxing. Rainy day today the garden loves it. The LVTK/TT and punch continue to grow at a stupid pace. I was going to build a 6 x 8 frame for them but i will do it later this week...i am putting that off.

It is a good day.

2 weeks...it is everyones limit lol...they are ready to go home.
Pimp 😁

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Yard work (in this lovely mid 90’s heat) and volleyball tryouts for my daughter... well kind of. Really we’re just spying on this other club 😁, plus with the Covid she hasn’t had many opportunities to play indoors, so it’s good practice for her.

Morning toke was some Critical Jack. Lovely morning smoke. Not a shit-facer, but a definite mood improver.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I have had CBD strains, without the same effect. Something about it having a lot of both makes a difference.

A high CDB strain that is low THC, mixed with a couch-locker seems like it should do the trick though.

And if not who cares? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Soooo would love to try. Wish they had like a 20 / 20 strain. That would be sick . Wonder where they are at now w the numbers 🤔

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I don't remember all the letters, but THC degrades into THC-N (or something like that) and CBD to CBD-N. There's also CBG which is an unknown but is in there doing something, and more.