Happy 4th Everyone...Show The Fireworks Off!!!

Ever since I was a kid...I have been infatuated with blowing and banging things. 🤨😆 But honestly, I have always loved the 4th of July. There's something about being with family having a cook out, swimming, enjoying the day. If you are a drinker or smoker....hell even both, the 4th has always been a day to celebrate. So every year my family and friends know where the spot is come 4th of July. That happens to be my house lol. Anyways, I may not be here for a day or two because of the festivities....but I wanted to show my fireworks for this year. So....if you show me yours, I'll show you mine. 😇😁

106560377_887875138390640_7420563503129711982_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

Ahhhhh.........to have the moisture about to do such things. We used to give it Hell in the Midwest.....for weeks at a time.....but it's just not a thing out here in CO because it's just too damn DRY. Anything that blows up or leaves the ground is illegal....and I haven't seen a single fireworks stand here because we are in a Stage 2 Fire ban......no open burning/campfires, no target shooting, no smoking outside....no dirt bikes w/o spark arresters/ etc..etc.etc. so I'm guessing that "fireworks" (what is left after you take away the good shit) sales are also banned.

Gonna be just another day around here. If we're lucky it will rain. Lotsa campers/folks out and about increases the chances of a good gully washer dramatically here...:ROFLMAO: We're holding out hope they will tip the scale. Neighbors are doin a cookout tomorrow but we are gonna pass. Like I told em...>maybe< we'll see ya at Christmas......but prolly not.

Enjoy

Ahhhhh.........to have the moisture about to do such things. We used to give it Hell in the Midwest.....for weeks at a time.....but it's just not a thing out here in CO because it's just too damn DRY. Anything that blows up or leaves the ground is illegal....and I haven't seen a single fireworks stand here because we are in a Stage 2 Fire ban......no open burning/campfires, no target shooting, no smoking outside....no dirt bikes w/o spark arresters/ etc..etc.etc. so I'm guessing that "fireworks" (what is left after you take away the good shit) sales are also banned.

Gonna be just another day around here. If we're lucky it will rain. Lotsa campers/folks out and about increases the chances of a good gully washer dramatically here...:ROFLMAO: We're holding out hope they will tip the scale. Neighbors are doin a cookout tomorrow but we are gonna pass. Like I told em...>maybe< we'll see ya at Christmas......but prolly not.

Enjoy
That's gotta suck...here in Pennsylvania, it's legal to sell and own any fireworks but the tax you twice for them AND laws are SUPER strict. Almost to where you can't set them off. Thats the commonwealth for you though....Just wish things can get back to precovid and life can get rolling along like it has.

D

Deleted member 60

No biggie here. I'd rather it be that way than to lose my house to a forest fire. We have enough of that shit already.

Growing up in MO we had the full gamut of firepower. My dad was associated/friends with a guy who imported fireworks so we always got a catalog of stuff to pick from and a big box a few weeks before the 4th. We looked forward to that shit big time.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Where I live you can buy them in the grocery store. Any laws are regarding the consequences of stupid actions - like every other day.
No "restrictions" other than common sense - which cannot be governed.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
That's gotta suck...here in Pennsylvania, it's legal to sell and own any fireworks but the tax you twice for them AND laws are SUPER strict. Almost to where you can't set them off. Thats the commonwealth for you though....Just wish things can get back to precovid and life can get rolling along like it has.
I never understood the Pa. law about fireworks for Pa. residents. I usually go every year to Spectacular Fireworks in new milford. Rockets are my thing along with some decent mortars. Great store, they have video for most offerings. It's like a supermarket.....carriages an all. I have a home made 5 tube launcher I made and I can light the sky right up. But not this year, covid kept me home.

I love this place!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I never understood the Pa. law about fireworks for Pa. residents. I usually go every year to Spectacular Fireworks in new milford. Rockets are my thing along with some decent mortars. Great store, they have video for most offerings. It's like a supermarket.....carriages an all. I have a home made 5 tube launcher I made and I can light the sky right up. But not this year, covid kept me home.

I love this place!
You grab a cart go in thru the door on the right, you come out on the left side with your gear and a 10%+ coupon for your next purchase. So........you load up your ride and go back thru the door on the right, get another coupon. You always leave with a coupon! It can be a vicious cycle, lol. But you leave with gear and a coupon no matter what.

I'll get there before the new year for sure.

D

Deleted member 60

We can buy weed all day long here....but no Fireworks. Most other states have fireworks out the ass...but no weed. "Freedom" is funny like that.

If they were legal folks would bring them with on vacation and set our state on fire without recorse. Yup...that lack of common sense thing again...

Have a good one folks

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
We can buy weed all day long here....but no Fireworks. Most other states have fireworks out the ass...but no weed. "Freedom" is funny like that.

If they were legal folks would bring them with on vacation and set our state on fire without recorse. Yup...that lack of common sense thing again...

Have a good one folks
When I was a kid, we'd take the train to NYC, go to china town, and buy fireworks off the italians. The M-80's we got would blow a paint can 100' in the air.
"here's a 1/4 stick of dynamit kid...a whole bag full. That'll be 5 bucks". Amazed we didn't kill ourselves...........can't get them anymore because the "residents" in the city were lighting them off and blowing out windows left and right.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
When I was a kid, we'd take the train to NYC, go to china town, and buy fireworks off the italians. The M-80's we got would blow a paint can 100' in the air.
"here's a 1/4 stick of dynamit kid...a whole bag full. That'll be 5 bucks". Amazed we didn't kill ourselves...........can't get them anymore because the "residents" in the city were lighting them off and blowing out windows left and right.
Dipped in glue, rolled in BB's, placed in mailbox. Good times - great oldies