Hairloom Seeds?

Club420

Grand Master Grower
Iv been on regseeds.com and found some good stuff. Has anybody used any landrace strains in there time or has anybody got some in there collection

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
I 'think' Ace seeds and World of seeds are 2 of the more reputable companies doing landrace. Bodhi has occasional releases through Neirika seed trust and landrace crossed with well known cuts in his 'Deep line Alchemy' line. I think these would be the one's I'd prefer to work with if you can get them.

I have grown 1 WOS Wild Thailand and it was wild as expected. Big vigorous healthy plant with good yields, but no potency and nothing like the Thai I've smoked in Thailand. ;)

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Looks a lovely plant thx for the info @Sparrowhawk420 so i can get this 'Deep line Alchemy" line up from Neirika seed trust?
Was a nice plant, just nothing like a Thai........

Not sure any of the Neirika are available anywhere ATM, when they drop, they go feckin fast. But Bodhi's DLA line up can be found at Great lakes genetics and other places I'd imagine.

Club420

Grand Master Grower
Quick question.. do u use Bu’s Brew Biodynamic? I can not get non anywhere in my ends. And im wounded. The question is do u kno of a alternative blend thts on par or close? Im in need of some for a tea and its not looking good for me n dont want t run no poor quality compost@Sparrowhawk420

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Quick question.. do u use Bu’s Brew Biodynamic? I can not get non anywhere in my ends. And im wounded. The question is do u kno of a alternative blend thts on par or close? Im in need of some for a tea and its not looking good for me n dont want t run no poor quality compost@Sparrowhawk420
I really can't help you here, I'm UK based and good compost is impossible to get unless you make it yourself, which is why I've ditched organics for cannabis(my outdoor fruit & veg are still organic, but I used a load of aged farmyard manure for that and I won't bring that shit indoors, LOL).

Starting your own worm bin would be the easiest way to get good microbes for compost teas, far superior to anything from a bottle or bag. Or maybe look for someone worm farming locally, fishing bait shops usually know somebody. ;)

Club420

Grand Master Grower
Im in south yorkshire me bro n i can get malibu compost but its paying odds on it n waiting till 24th n i need it like yesterday lol 65 quid t get 1 bag to me n i was going t pay but the date it putting me off @Sparrowhawk420

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Yorkshire worms or Willy's worms then, both do very good worm castings, can't imagine how far Bu's blend travelled to get to Yorkshire PMSL ;)

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Just another note, both those products are very much worm castings. 'Vermicompost' is slightly different and better, but I could only get that imported from Ireland, can't remember the companies name, but it didn't work out too pricey.

Sativa Kid

World of Seeds - Wild Thailand, grown a few years back

View attachment 5627
The "World of Seeds has 3 different phenos. One sativa looking pheno that takes 11 weeks to flower and and 2 hybrid looking phenos that take 9 weeks to finish flowering. But they are the same Chemotype. I know because I bred out the Sativa looking one. I have these seeds of the shown pheno and a similar pheno. They finish in 8-9 weeks and it's a great Sativa buzz.