Guess Who Had The Gorilla Butter!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Congrats to the winner.
I had 7 different cultivars up to 3 weeks apart total, I sent 1 back to re veg early on.
I got no way near weight that some of you got.
I got hit with that cold snap right at the worst possible time of a plant's life.
I basically had to stop watering and mainly foliar fed high nitrogen nutes and waited for the roots to come out of dormancy.
This was a zero dollars invested grow basically, besides electric and heat.
I'm just glad I was a part of this contest and forum.
Thanks everyone!
So what's next?

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Congrats to the winner.
I had 7 different cultivars up to 3 weeks apart total, I sent 1 back to re veg early on.
I got no way near weight that some of you got.
I got hit with that cold snap right at the worst possible time of a plant's life.
I basically had to stop watering and mainly foliar fed high nitrogen nutes and waited for the roots to come out of dormancy.
This was a zero dollars invested grow basically, besides electric and heat.
I'm just glad I was a part of this contest and forum.
Thanks everyone!
So what's next?
congrats are in order , for the fight to keep em alive at a stress point in a seedlings ,growth cycle! way to go old man! much respect!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Holy crap I won no way man thanks to @Heisen for the contest an damn I thought they looked a lot different than everything I was seeing. I forgot what the prize was for that one but man I'm having good luck can't wait for the next one an @everyone thanks for the congratulations 👊😎🔥🔥🔥💨💨💨
What were the prizes for winning?
Beside the "bragging rights". lol
I tried not to reveal the plants that were the dead giveaways till later in the game.
You were paying attention to the clues or just luck,
but, go ahead and brag, you earned it!
Rub it in their face.
I would. lol

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I tried not to reveal the plants that were the dead giveaways till later in the game.
Rub it in their face.
I would. lol
I think H said the prize was a clone of your choice but I could be wrong. @Heisen what was the prize for this?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I think H said the prize was a clone of your choice but I could be wrong. @Heisen what was the prize for this?
I couldn't remember what he did say. He mentioned something about a grow light, nutrients, grow products etc.
Top prize for growing the "Gorilla Butter" plants was a
"Consulting Assistant's" position at the head of the R&D table for one of the top tier grow facilities run by Heisen himself.
Well... that's what I heard.🤥 😁
I don't know about the rest of you all. 🤔😂

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I couldn't remember what he did say. He mentioned something about a grow light, nutrients, grow products etc.
Top prize for growing the "Gorilla Butter" plants was a
"Consulting Assistant's" position at the head of the R&D table for one of the top tier grow facilities run by Heisen himself.
Well... that's what I heard.🤥 😁
I don't know about the rest of you all. 🤔😂
wow! I would like to have a job in product testing!

Mr_phenohunter

Cultivar hunter
Rub it in their face.
I would. lol
I went an looked it said more seeds an a nice care package excited to see what all I won to be honest between the contest an this guessing I'm sure it will be a nice prize

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Rub it in their face.
I would. lol
i wish u could have had warm weather for that grow , i have grown in a old trailers for years

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
i wish u could have had warm weather for that grow , i have grown in a old trailers for years
Oh, it's ok. At one point though, I felt I was letting Heisen down when I mentioned holding off on the grow until further notice. It was 47 degrees in the living room where I sleep. I was sleeping in insulated Carharts. lol
But I pulled it off and ended up with some pretty flower.
I re vegged a couple that you all haven't seen yet also.

Streetpro09

Tester
Oh, it's ok. At one point though, I felt I was letting Heisen down when I mentioned holding off on the grow until further notice. It was 47 degrees in the living room where I sleep. I was sleeping in insulated Carharts. lol
But I pulled it off and ended up with some pretty flower.
I re vegged a couple that you all haven't seen yet also.

Dude!! You're a trooper! Many props to you. 🤘