Guess What MoFo's

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Nope! I have lost only one Vero 29 because of "builder error". I never screwed it to the heatsink. It was only held on by the heatsink thermal paste and it fell off and got to hot and melted. That's it. These little fuckers are workhorses. They are built to last.
I've had 6 Meanwell Drivers quit working, but these Veros are "faithful" and grow great flowers.
2700-4000K
The secret is the cooler you can run them, the longer they last.
But if you need the heat, crank them up. They are rated for up to 4200mA.
never even knowed about em ,must have skiped that day in class.

Now1more

Super Active Member
Having land that needs work for three seasons and indoor gardening in winter helps. I always have stuff to do but none of it is urgent.
Unfortunately, every other year it seems that we'll still get a frost the first week of June. Typically everything succumbs to frost in October. So, not much of a grow season. This past year has been incredible though! My wife and I have spent the past several years developing our gardens. We're at an even dozen beds now and don't think we'll go much beyond that as right now it's still manageable. I know in 6 months I'll be hemming and hawwing about work when it's nice out. Right now with the cold and little daylight hours it drives me crazy. I'm not into winter stuff like a lot of my neighbors. Believe me, I have awesome winter gear, but the dreariness of winter blows. Snowing out right now!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Unfortunately, every other year it seems that we'll still get a frost the first week of June. Typically everything succumbs to frost in October. So, not much of a grow season. This past year has been incredible though! My wife and I have spent the past several years developing our gardens. We're at an even dozen beds now and don't think we'll go much beyond that as right now it's still manageable. I know in 6 months I'll be hemming and hawwing about work when it's nice out. Right now with the cold and little daylight hours it drives me crazy. I'm not into winter stuff like a lot of my neighbors. Believe me, I have awesome winter gear, but the dreariness of winter blows. Snowing out right now!
I'm the same with needing something to keep me busy. I'll be that old guy greeting people at Lowe's or Home Depot when I'm old.

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
I got me some acreage and all four seasons to tend with.. water collection for my plants. feed the deer and birds, watch wildlife. get on my riding mower a couple times a week, cutting firewood.. all kinds of shit to keep me busy.. stuff i don't have to do after work anymore.. can do it on my own time.. oh yeah, go to the local watering hole for lunch too..

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I'm the same with needing something to keep me busy. I'll be that old guy greeting people at Lowe's or Home Depot when I'm old.
feels to me like all i do ,is work on a, carbarator ,adjust brakes,i will sure be happy to get rear disc brakes on the 70 chevy( really needs a six speed transmission)!soo with a garden and everything else i stay busy!