Guess What MoFo's

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Tomorrow is the first day of my retirement. that's right, NO MORE FUCKING WORK FOR ME. don't ever have to care what time it is or what day it is... I'm free from " The Man " . That is all.. carry on... ☮
Lets all just do what you wanna do from now on
1672710036651.png
lol
You've been around awhile with COB in you name. lol
I still use my Veros.

Last edited:

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
my vero's are show in my post on this thread

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
my vero's are show in my post on this thread

ok got it, thanks old skull still outdoors.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
have you wore that many of 'em plum out @ NoWaistedSpace?cause i,am sure about the bean fridge,being loaded.
Nope! I have lost only one Vero 29 because of "builder error". I never screwed it to the heatsink. It was only held on by the heatsink thermal paste and it fell off and got to hot and melted. That's it. These little fuckers are workhorses. They are built to last.
I've had 6 Meanwell Drivers quit working, but these Veros are "faithful" and grow great flowers.
2700-4000K
The secret is the cooler you can run them, the longer they last.
But if you need the heat, crank them up. They are rated for up to 4200mA.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Nope! I have lost only one Vero 29 because of "builder error". I never screwed it to the heatsink. It was only held on by the heatsink thermal paste and it fell off and got to hot and melted. That's it. These little fuckers are workhorses. They are built to last.
I've had 6 Meanwell Drivers quit working, but these Veros are "faithful" and grow great flowers.
2700-4000K
The secret is the cooler you can run them, the longer they last.
But if you need the heat, crank them up. They are rated for up to 4200mA.
thanks for the help, some things i've never seen!