Guerilla grow seeds

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Awesome! I’m just glad they’re not autos.
Here you go. It sounds like they’re a mix of all the Animal Cookies crosses H did up for Greenpoint. There is going to be so much fire in these seeds!!
Congratulations @Slowdrawl for winning this competition. It was a tough decision for us.
Your #4 pic won the contest.

I will have someone add up all the post in the contest thread to pic the other winner.
Everyone who participated in this contest will receive a package from me in the near future.

Whenever I shuck seeds I always get a few seeds that come out on the right side of the air lifter. The last seeds I shucked all came from the AC mom. The grand winner of this contest will get those seeds. It's about 400 or so fems from every mother we use in production. Those will you busy for a while @Slowdrawl

Again you guys were awesome and some really beautiful plants were grown.

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I never heard anything from Heisen about those bulk seeds.
Sorry your having to deal with that.
I kinda assumed they'd be fems, not really knowing though.
Did you get the seeds in 1 pack or were they all together in one pack?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Thx man, I'm happy to get anything free!
I really can't do outdoor grows where I'm at, so not sure what I would do with bulk seeds.

Ya know, I never asked him.

I think your right.

That seems right as well.
I've got no complaints at all, I'm happy to get what I think are winners in these packs.
Still waiting for someone interested in the bulk pack, won't cost you a thing.
I've got an envelope and a stamp on stand by.
View attachment 107843
Two of those packs were specifically made, the Mac were testers I made. The only thing that was mixed up were the big bag, they were never floor seeds. They came from the right side of the seed sorter. They may have been regs as I had 2 comp cups in the cabinet and may have gotten them mixed up.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Two of those packs were specifically made, the Mac were testers I made. The only thing that was mixed up were the big bag, they were never floor seeds. They came from the right side of the seed sorter. They may have been regs as I had 2 comp cups in the cabinet and may have gotten them mixed up.
I still have the Mac and the Epic packs.
I'll probably get to those this next time around.
I gave the bulk seed pack seeds to a bunch of the growers here.