Guerilla grow seeds

Finally got around to getting a couple of the Heisen Mystery beans(H? row) wet you sent me for winning the Adub X Animals cookies contest Slowdraw. Not even 48 hours have past and here they come! Also got 2 HPG Apple Fritter X Dilly Bars and 2 of Budderton's Sherb Breath X NY Chem #2 wet as well. Here is hoping I pull a nice female keeper on all 3 and thanks again for sharing as I am really excited to see what H's version of Stardawg is all about. (y)
Heisen Cuts & New Beans 2 days from wet.JPG

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Finally got around to getting a couple of the Heisen Mystery beans(H? row) wet you sent me for winning the Adub X Animals cookies contest Slowdraw. Not even 48 hours have past and here they come! Also got 2 HPG Apple Fritter X Dilly Bars and 2 of Budderton's Sherb Breath X NY Chem #2 wet as well. Here is hoping I pull a nice female keeper on all 3 and thanks again for sharing as I am really excited to see what H's version of Stardawg is all about. (y)
View attachment 117059
i have the counter space to use as a started box , and light ,have cut 1st wave next are regs all males and what not culled still watching and tryin to time some things in waves, next round will be regs mostly ,so far this round i have no beans ! so far the i odd ball has not show more yet. still have it,did pull about 10 balls then nothing outside of course!