GTA

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
GTA is my go to for seeds.
Tax included.
All seeds come in breeder packs.
Seeds are priced better than other places.
Been using them for years.
Always had good service from them. Not to many freebies but that's ok by me. As the seeds are a bit cheaper and I like the fact tax is included.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
If anyone orders make sure you check the special page.
Code:
http://www.gtaseedbank.ca/specials.html
If there is a strain that you want and they don't carry it just email them to see if they can get what you want. Only thing though you have to prepay. I have done this multiple times over the years with them. They always came through for me doing this. I find them honest...is why I shop there a lot.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Order paradise ice cream on Tuesday from gta and got those seeds on Thursday and there terming already.
Another strain to add to my arsenal lol

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Thanks for the review , I was wondering if the place was legit. Have some Old School shit there I want, They have Ghost Train Haze #1 by Rare Dankness on hand . Rugburn OG as well .

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Thanks for the review , I was wondering if the place was legit. Have some Old School shit there I want, They have Ghost Train Haze #1 by Rare Dankness on hand . Rugburn OG as well .
Ive been buying from them for years now.
All seeds come in breeders packs.
Also if your looking for a strain and its not on there page just email them and ask if they can get those strains. If they track them down they will email you back with the price....then if you want them you have to prepay...they are very honest people.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Looks like they changed there minds.
Maybe the site was hacked...this morning that message is gone from there site.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I like the fact they have monthly sales now. So far they pick 3 breeders for the sale.
Is a good idea to rotate stock. Sales do just that.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
APRIL 420 SALE
(week of April 20-April 24 2020)

ALL STRAINS FROM DELICIOUS & DINAFEM 20% OFF

ALL STRAINS FROM MEDMAN & JORDAN OF THE ISLANDS 40% OFF