Growing in a solo cup

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I have 1 of my Kobe’s in a 1/2g. Seems to be doing great so far. I no thats a little bigger than a solo:D Plan on reversing this 1 to make s1’s

1 of my Wonka Bars just popped the surface and will be spending its whole life in a 1/2g. Deff would like to see the solo cup competition make a return this year!

Skunkle Justin

Wetting a couple of exotics Wonka Bars. :cool:

The plan was to try a solo cup grow for the 1st time but now I’m thinking maybe a 1g before I try the solo cups

Anyone have info on the best way to approach this? Should I plan on watering them everyday ?

Prolly gonna 12/12 them from the start

Any help is appreciated!! :D
Just keep in mind that if you’re using photoperiod seeds it’s will still take a couple weeks before they start to flower, and that could have them root bound in a solo cup. If you want to try it anyway, plant the seed in a clear Solo cup and then put it in a solid color one to block the light. Then you can pull the clear cup out and check the roots to make sure they don’t like like an ugly old cob web. I actually do this with every solo cup even if it’s just starting big plants. I’ve never done a full grow in solo cups, just 1 quart pots and they got a lot bigger than expected. So, I’m super curious to see what happens with your grow.