Greetings!

Dis39

Really Active Member
Just discovered ChuckersParadise, been growing 3 years now, just starting to get into chucking some pollen. Looking forward to learning what I can, already read some great stuff by @Schwaggy P. I also manage my own urban homestead, growing 12x 4' x 8' garden beds of fruits and vegetables. Typically I grow no till organic (outdoor veggies) and organics in fabric indoor, neem & spinosad, assassin bugs & nemetodes... Spent some time on AFN, and ICMAG. Thats it for now. Thanks for being here. Keep it lit.

To date grown:
8x CBD Crew Mango Haze
8x DP Daq Lime
4x Barneys Peyote Critical
2x SM Dr. Seedsman 30:1
4x SeedSupreme Cheese
1x SM Peyote Gorilla
1x SM Bruce Banger
1x Resin Dieseltonic
3x SM Purple Kush 1:1
3x SM Pink Kush 20:1

In the closet:
9x bag seed / seeds thrown from non deliberately pollinated plants (growing them all out 6 weeks, then taking a male and a female that seem to be better than the rest, sending the rest to better homes)
2x Barney's Farm Peyote Critical Clones (16")
1x Fastbuds CBD Crack 1:1
1x Barneys Farm Peyote Critical
1x SM Dr Seedsman 30:1

Coming up next / options for breeding:
10x Briscoe's Midnight Crack
10x Briscoe's Dos Jelly
10x Briscoe's Bubba's Crack
10x Hazeman Durban Blanco
5x Hazeman Blowfish x Killer Queen
12x Rare Dankness Buford OG
12x Barney's Farm Widow Remedy
5x Obsol33t Alien Sour Apple
10x Mandolorian Genetics Anvil (auto)

Last edited:

Now1more

Super Active Member
Welcome @Dis39 I look forward to chatting with you. I'm no till organic. Just got into KNF last year... making my own nutes! Honestly, don't need it though. This year's crop was not fertilized once, no IPM, just water. Again, welcome to Paradise.

Dis39

Really Active Member
Welcome @Dis39 I look forward to chatting with you. I'm no till organic. Just got into KNF last year... making my own nutes! Honestly, don't need it though. This year's crop was not fertilized once, no IPM, just water. Again, welcome to Paradise.
Id love to chat, I have bocking 19 comfrey all around my yard but have yet to make an fpj with it, just green mulch it onto my garden beds. I want to get More into Biodynamic and KNF next garden season. Every year I get a little closer to growing how I want, low environmental impact living and farming.

Now1more

Super Active Member
I planted the 19 this year. I have wild comfrey and yarrow all over my property. I put in some nice pink yarrow and borage in a bed together this year. Whenever my wife hits the beach she bring me a trash bag of seaweed. She laughs because I light up like a kid on Christmas.

Dis39

Really Active Member
I planted the 19 this year. I have wild comfrey and yarrow all over my property. I put in some nice pink yarrow and borage in a bed together this year. Whenever my wife hits the beach she bring me a trash bag of seaweed. She laughs because I light up like a kid on Christmas.
I have some yellow and white yarrows, have sone pinks but they didnt germ for me, Colorado Mix Yarrow or something. Use it medicinally for headaches and bleeding wounds, havent thought to FPJ with it, I know Bu's has yarrow in the mix, I just thought it was invasive af so have stayed away from mixing it into my beds, I have a few in a planter in front. What does your fpj process look like? Ive had a hard time finding specific ratios of sugars to plant material to water, a lot of winging it and bro science it seems.