Greetings to all My fellow Pot head!🌞 My name is Tony and My moniker is TZTOP. I like most of You Lady's and Fellas absolutely Love smoking and growi

TZTOP

Well I really don't know how this works but I introduced Myself and I guess you're only allowed so much room to do that cuz it wouldn't let Me print anymore. But anyway I'm having a problem with leaf wrinkling in a bad way! I posted it once but I'm not quite sure it got posted. If it did and you read it I would appreciate any and all knowledge into it. If not I'm having this new growth wrinkling that kind looks like a bad case of over watering but it's Not that. I'll see if I can send some pics.

Attachments

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Well I really don't know how this works but I introduced Myself and I guess you're only allowed so much room to do that cuz it wouldn't let Me print anymore. But anyway I'm having a problem with leaf wrinkling in a bad way! I posted it once but I'm not quite sure it got posted. If it did and you read it I would appreciate any and all knowledge into it. If not I'm having this new growth wrinkling that kind looks like a bad case of over watering but it's Not that. I'll see if I can send some pics.
Welcome bro, and I agree they look fine

Now1more

Super Active Member
Welcome. I think you're ok. I have plants that look like that once in a while... all turned out fine.