Greetings from the Missouri Ozarks

DainIronFoot

Hello,
Nice to be here. I have been lurking for a bit and happy to now have an account. Lots of experience and knowledge in these parts.
I am just finishing up my second indoor grow after about a 40 year hiatus from growing. I did some outdoor growing in the 70's but it has been awhile since I've had a cannabis garden. These days I am all indoors and loving it. Growing in coco and perlite for now. I am fortunate to have 4 small tents, 2 2x2x5 and 2 3x3x6 with a 315 CMH in the 3x3 tents and 200 (actual) watts of LED. I use the small tents for short term veg and to sequester males while I collect some pollen before I dispose of the boys.
I have interest in some amateur pollen chucking. I have been lucky enough to enjoy some success with Silver Thiosulfate reversion for feminized pollen. I just harvested some seeds from a Blue Dream x GSC cross. I think it will be exciting to see what phenotypes show up from that.
Times are different from the 70's for sure (feels good to be legal). I am amazed and a bit overwhelmed by the seed market. I am pleased to have discovered Heisenbeans and GPS. I haven't grown any of their seeds yet but look forward to doing so.
I am a little underwhelmed by the seeds I have purchased and grown so far. I have purchased some autofems from ILGM and they were ok. I have some freebies from Seed Supreme that include a tribute strain to Jack Herer and a free Blue Dream and a free Bubba's Gift. The best plant I've grown yet hands down was a bagseed GSC from an 1/8th I purchased in Colorado. Classic looking cookie plant and potent af (at least by my 1970's standards).
I have lots of questions about the seed market which I will raise for discussion in another thread and title as this post is just to say howdie and thanks for having me!

D

Deleted member 60

Welcome. Grew up (I say "Bored and Raised") in good ole' Misery. KC. Mom still lives at the Lake of the Go Carts...

Glad you guys finally got legal there. Not a good place to get popped. Hmmmmm...why do I know that? :eek:

Enjoy

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Welcome. Grew up (I say "Bored and Raised") in good ole' Misery. KC. Mom still lives at the Lake of the Go Carts...

Glad you guys finally got legal there. Not a good place to get popped. Hmmmmm...why do I know that? :eek:

Enjoy
Having the first lil shindig for growers at lake of the Ozarks next month. Lived and worked security for yrs there. Bypass changed the game for the lake, but ya gotta love party cove lol.