Greenpoint Seeds

Weedkiller

Dazed and confused
I bought a ton of gear in the last year I'm curious what everyone is popping? I was inspired to run my own dubstep and I'm super happy. They grew really big dense buds I had trouble keeping one growing into the light. I'm just sampling it now and I can say it's really nice, a head and body stone that's vert satisfying. I'm planning my next run now and im.loaded for bear in the h department regardless of the label.
wow I'm just talking about what strains I'm growing if I triggered that excuse me but that seemed directed at me and I don't have a dog in that fight I follow breeders I like

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
wow I'm just talking about what strains I'm growing if I triggered that excuse me but that seemed directed at me and I don't have a dog in that fight I follow breeders I like
I have 2 Dubstep going now, and one just got flipped to catch pollen from another donor. I like the older genetics and the Stardawg hit's me right. Crosses usually do to.

Vegabom

I grew out Sundance kid and really liked it! I don’t know who invented that one but it’s nice!