Greenhouse powder feeds, test grow

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I was sent a sample of greenhouse seeds power feeds to photograph and test,i put 3 of the seedlings on it.Gotta say so far im really impressed with the outcome,there all the same age apart from the sweet zombie.I will be using this all way through on my next run in the tent under sf2000,2 x 1000s.And also on two in the main flower room under the hps lights.Real ball ache,having to set two feeds up.but in all honesty its so simple to use,a gram per 5 ltr comes in at 0.5 ec thats what I always feed my seedlings.Once they get a little older then I will just follow the chart they have sent me.The super lemon haze and zstittlez that are on this feed .20201120_111133-01.jpeg20201120_112323.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Need to top that soil up today on the 4 sugar factory,also the sweet zombie kush.I always set seeds going in a pot half full of soil then top up after stretch.The other look like they have finally built a nice root structure and are starting to grow nicely.I have decided on putting all those seeds in now,and just putting cages around them all.Want to try flowering at a smaller size with more plants,ive been flowering to big 18 inch when I've been growing a fair few strains.They just get shaded out,so thinking by flowering at 12/14 inch should give me better chance of getting more light aroud them all .I've also took the spiderfarmer quantum boards down for next run in main fower room.Replaced them with my old faithful cool hoods sun master 600 watt hps lights x 2 .Im going to sort the tent out tomorrow with the 2 spiderfarmer leds in there,taking the mars hydro out and hoping that I can get the northern lights auto from greenhouse in there.I also have a blackberry kush cbd from Dutch passion on the way,Sells for 220 a oz cbd bud in uk.I have been buying it while I have been doing these ,I had some dinamed cbd I found it a sham did nothing.But the kush strains seem to work great for anxiety.So has soon has that come seed to harvest under 2 x sf1000s,hoping on getting those two in tent to give me a nice weight.I have suffered with anxiety and depression for years,and cbd definitely works.But you need a nice kush or indica dominant plant.I still add a small amount of bud from a thc rich strain,but only a small amount.Its made me ditch all the tablets doctors put me on for those two problems since using oil at night and a 1 gram joint shared with wife.Then through the day smoke cbd,a friend of mine makes a fortune selling cbd flowers on social media 10/12 gram then around 4 postage.Just had some nice packaging made up for the blackberry kush cbd ,so any extra I have I will be able to move on.

Last edited:

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Middle 3 are on the greenhouse powder feed,there on 0.5 ec will go up to 1.0 ec Friday.Rest are on nothing other than canna a/b same ec,im trying something different this time around.Going with 6 plants plus any females i find in those sugar factory in the flower room.I normally do 2 or 3 at max ,ive tried more plants before ,but always ended up with a sim weight to the 2 .Im putting them in 12/12 off the minute they reach 12/14 inch .Im hoping that this will give them more light ,with them been smaller .20201124_113733.jpg

Last edited:

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
The green crack/zstittlez/slh/exodus cheese can all be seen in auto pot journal greenhouse powder feeds. 2 x 600 hps cool hoods,these are the sugar factory and I cross a friend did of greenhouse seeds northern lights auto x dj shorts blue cheese.The plants are now on 1.2 ec ,drinking a good amount each day temps are around 24/25 lights on 20/22 lights off .humidity is around 55%,at its highest 45 % most of time.Main room those plants are drinking heavy 5 plants 10 ltr per day.That was every 18 hour ,and now there down to 8 ltr since i put them on 12/12 off .Go over to journal to check them out,ive found that by mixing the feed with tepid water ,the greenhouse nutes dissolve far better.I have put a screen in the res i use to catch anything .But so far they have been fine,love the ease of em.These are front row sugar factory ,middle plant auto nl x bb seedling on side blackberry kush.20201213_112409.jpg20201213_102845.jpg20201213_102809.jpg20201213_102741.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Girls are really coming into there own now,the auto is way to small getting chopped tomorrow,aint worth the space.Same with that blackberry kush if it does not start growing soon,rather just give sugar factory more room .Spiderfarmer sf1000 x 2 tent grow 20201215_164559.jpg20201215_164529.jpg20201215_164539.jpg

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
That auto has been ditched,flowered way to small ,but i have left the sugar factory in there.They getting flowered out ,and final selection on clones will be done,i will more than likely give one of each female to a friend .So he can flower them out has well ,hoping on at least two females.But who knows

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
Had a tip off about a my brothers girlfriend grassing me up ,i knew it was coming,so chopped everything down the plants in journal .Got hit this morning they found a emty room,never tell or trust a sole .Telling ya from years of experience.Dirty fucking tricks,she didn't even know that I grew ,she said i had cannabis in the house that I sold. Funny thing is I run out yesterday ,so i had nothing here,I have jars are at friends.Fucking legalise the fucking stuff because im fucked now for meds

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
I had the two sugar factory cuts behind the sugar on side ,so at least they never got those .gotta get my equipment back now.Its already been sorted ,he no longer lives near me brother or not.All im left with is this at a friends and to be honest ,i have no idea why i have it.It aint gonna produce anything shit genetics from dutch passion again DSC_0070 (2).JPGDSC_0073 (2).JPGDSC_0074 (2).JPGDSC_0080 (1).JPG

tyke1973

Insanely Active Member
20210105_160736.jpgThis is a stunner only one I have left after what happened over Christmas,but im gonna chop it its gonna produce next to nothing. Beautiful colors though