Got some Seedsman Freebies to trade.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I feel the same as long as they’re stored adequately. Those aurora I haven’t seen in forever. A buddy of mine used to have some killer phenos. Maybe 10 years ago loll
Its one I overlooked . May the ganja gods be with us and you get a killer pheno. Sure we could start sharing genetics for the purpose of breeding killer strains. When I get back outa here and can get a grow started again. I'll def love to share cuts etc.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I love this hobby though , and this site. Glad this is even possible. Prob will never in my next 20 yr grow all my seeds but it's nice to be able to spread the love. I just did a trade for something I know I won't run for a while . But I got more from knowing dude is gonna grow the beans I gave him. Honestly 😁

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
When drewsnutz rolls out of bed (or flops lol) we will know more. If the offer isn't solid enough I'm sure we can make something work. Does esos crosses ring your bell ? Sounds like that Sato makes some nice crosses that will have plenty of grape phenos. I'm sure we can get some kind of mega trade happening without you having to split things up as much.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Personally wouldnt care if the beans were old as long as I know the person has skills, and isn’t a clown.

The auto i popped, in 24hrs mind you, for the UGC is like 5 years old. I haven’t noticed any drop in germ rate for some of my older gear.

I keep my packs in air tight pelicans with plenty of silica gel

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Personally wouldnt care if the beans were old as long as I know the person has skills, and isn’t a clown.

The auto i popped, in 24hrs mind you, for the UGC is like 5 years old. I haven’t noticed any drop in germ rate for some of my older gear.

I keep my packs in air tight pelicans with plenty of silica gel
I popped some bagssed that was in a plastic bag stuck in a mini locker. No desiccant nothing. Was probably at least 5 years old. No issues. I found my favorite herb I've ever had out of it. Wish I still had pics. Looked almost like a cookies with the rose pretty style bud formation but was super lime green and so frosty all the leaves curled inwards. I tried to reveg it but I ended up losing it. Still haunts me.

EN1GMA

Im cleaning out the vault and have a bunch of stuff ill never get to. Im looking for some Solfire or Exotic stuff if you have it but mainly looking for anything with grape terps. I have a 3 pack of GelatOG and a bunch of single freebies Ive got that are a couple years old. All Fems.
View attachment 56887
I have 5 extra recent platinum cookies feminize beans I got from seedbank.co But I'm worried your seeds might not pop from age. I also have more then enough regular seeds I made last summer... FUCKEN INCREDIBLE X OG KUSH if interested Holler🔥 I'm currently making auto seeds purple mazar X DARK DEVIL is the most beautiful autos I'm breeding🤤 PURPLE AF if interested in unique purple stuff in the future stay in touch!! I'm making platinum cookies & super platinum cookies autos also x PURPLE MAZAR & Dark devil🔥 LOV COLORFUL TREEZ

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I have 5 extra recent platinum cookies feminize beans I got from seedbank.co But I'm worried your seeds might not pop from age. I also have more then enough regular seeds I made last summer... FUCKEN INCREDIBLE X OG KUSH if interested Holler🔥 I'm currently making auto seeds purple mazar X DARK DEVIL is the most beautiful autos I'm breeding🤤 PURPLE AF if interested in unique purple stuff in the future stay in touch!! I'm making platinum cookies & super platinum cookies autos also x PURPLE MAZAR & Dark devil🔥 LOV COLORFUL TREEZ
Those were gone a year ago lol.