Gorilla Seed Bank

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I just wanted to give a shout out to these guys. I won some seeds from them in a contest and they came through :) Shipping took a couple or few weeks but they came nice and sealed and in tact!

Thank you very much for the seeds and I’m hoping to try one or two of these Fastbuds Original Auto Amnesia Haze's (wow that’s a mouthful) outdoors this summer!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Quite welcome. Congrats on the contest win.
It was a pretty funny situation actually. They didn’t announce the winners until a few days late but in that time I kind of slanged them in the contest thread hahaha! Long story short I ended up winning and looking like a buffoon more than usual :ROFLMAO:

Everything was sorted and I apologized, but I wouldn’t have been surprised to not receive them, so good on em!

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I just wanted to give a shout out to these guys. I won some seeds from them in a contest and they came through :) Shipping took a couple or few weeks but they came nice and sealed and in tact!

Thank you very much for the seeds and I’m hoping to try one or two of these Fastbuds Original Auto Amnesia Haze's (wow that’s a mouthful) outdoors this summer!
Congrats on your win!! Keep a close eye on them every single run had at least one female grew balls with viable pollen, all next too the stem near the first set of leaves, ran them a couple times thinking I stressed them in some way, but the non seeded smoke was good....

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Congrats on your win!! Keep a close eye on them every single run had at least one female grew balls with viable pollen, all next too the stem near the first set of leaves, ran them a couple times thinking I stressed them in some way, but the non seeded smoke was good....
Thank you very much! I will be scoping every plant I ever grow from now on, I learned my lesson this most recent grow hahaha!