Good strain for a beginner

BreezyB330

Have you thought about trying photo period plants? I personally think that autos are horrible for beginners to learn with. The only thing they make easier is not having to deal with two different lighting schedules. Other than that, they are more difficult to deal with, and they are unforgiving to mistakes made during their growth.
Thanks for the feedback! I do have some reg beans as well,but chose the auto-route mainly to follow the method that has been working for someone I've been following...and of course, the shorter turn around turn is attractive as well!

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Have you thought about trying photo period plants? I personally think that autos are horrible for beginners to learn with. The only thing they make easier is not having to deal with two different lighting schedules. Other than that, they are more difficult to deal with, and they are unforgiving to mistakes made during their growth.
I agree . Outdoors my Autos were great . My first attempt at indoor Autos is a whole different story . I honesty expected an easy transition from out to in . I was wrong 🤔