Giant Fan Leaves

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I can't remember which thread I was telling someone about the giant fan leaves I had on one of my plants but, when I said "dinner plate sized" fan leaves, I meant it. These pics are from 3 years ago and for reference those are 5 gallon pots.

Here' a pic of one of the fans on my arm to show how huge they were
fsu5rd0ztc031.jpg

and here's a pic showing that plant next to the others in the tent
30-CD03-DF-B5-FF-401-C-BE2-F-C610-E107-B9-C3.jpg

I have no idea what the strain was. It was a bag seed from a bag of dried up weed we found in my father in laws garage when we cleaned the house out to sell after he passed away. The buds were huge, and solid, but weren't anything to write home about in the flavor department.

DougDawson

Really Active Member
I had some pretty massive leaves on a fem strain from GP. I think it was Banana Punch or Purple Cookie. The leaves weren't that big but close.
Nice. I will grow these out for bud eventually and than see just how big I can get those fans :) Right now I am F2ing them for seeds. Harder to find BOG gear since he passed. After the Grape Punch and Sour Bubble will be reproducing Lifestar and Sweet and Sour Cindy.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Nice. I will grow these out for bud eventually and than see just how big I can get those fans :) Right now I am F2ing them for seeds. Harder to find BOG gear since he passed. After the Grape Punch and Sour Bubble will be reproducing Lifestar and Sweet and Sour Cindy.
Yeah that's prob the smart move there. I wanted to get some of BOGs stuff right before he died. I was on Strainly and followed their page that had a pretty sweet deal on it for multiple packs. I never pulled the trigger and missed out. I heard he bred fantastic shit.

DougDawson

Really Active Member
I wanted to get some of BOGs stuff right before he died
Yeah, I spend much of my time on OG which was a place BOG spent a ton of time so I just ended up going that way. The Sour Bubbles I am running now are his BX3's so fairly rare compared to some of the newer stuff. I am pretty pleased with them. Managed to get my hands on Sour Bubble, Sour Boggle, LSD, Lifesaver, Grape Punch, Sweet Cindy, Sweet and Sour Cindy and Lifestar of original stock. Then have OG member made seeds of Sour Blutooth, Sour Strawberry and a Lifesaver x Sweet Cindy cross. Guess I am on a BOG kick for now as I wanted to reproduce the genetics and F2 a bunch of them. They will mostly get given out in he spring and fall co-op boxes on OG and than I will start doing flower runs. I caught the seed making bug over there and since I got a good stock of Maui Waui and Shiva Skunk from my last bud run I got plenty of time to make some seeds. Well except one Grape Punch I just took down who's sole purpose is to make Bubble Hash from. This is my BOG reproduction tent :)

Sorry OP, got to talking, not meaning to take your thread off track.
1643158249524.png