General Photography, Cool pics

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I seen a picture not too long ago of a woman who just caught a record tuna....said it would set the market for a few MILLION dollars. I think I need a new hobby lol
Yeah they grow huge alright . Such a beast of a fish . We caught fish usually between 40 - 200 lbs but they obviously get much larger . I love watching the fishermen chasing Northern bluefin on rods commercially in the States. Would be right up my alley taking one on for the fight . Man vs Fish . Who’s gonna break first

Yeah they grow huge alright . Such a beast of a fish . We caught fish usually between 40 - 200 lbs but they obviously get much larger . I love watching the fishermen chasing Northern bluefin on rods commercially in the States. Would be right up my alley taking one on for the fight . Man vs Fish . Who’s gonna break first
Then I would assume you liked the show River Monsters with Jeremy Wade. If not check it out....

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I don’t wanna think too long about that one Kev. It’d be like contemplating doggie style with that arse placement . It’s just all wrong