Gelat.OG FEM

TWOLOW

Yes, it is a Seedsman seed. My buddy gave it to me. Like I said I've been growing some mid-grade bag seeds. I like it and it's good bud. So I'll try this out and see how it compares.
I looked up the seedsman website just to see what is about, To be honest I don't really know what I was looking at. Just a bunch of seeds. So is this a good seed? Any opinions about seedsman seeds? How do you know how to choose a seed company?

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Yes, it is a Seedsman seed. My buddy gave it to me. Like I said I've been growing some mid-grade bag seeds. I like it and it's good bud. So I'll try this out and see how it compares.
I looked up the seedsman website just to see what is about, To be honest I don't really know what I was looking at. Just a bunch of seeds. So is this a good seed? Any opinions about seedsman seeds? How do you know how to choose a seed company?
I've heard good things about the White widow. Some of the older strains they had were good back in the day. At least that's what I've been told.

D

Deleted member 2835

How do I choose a seed company? First I go by how long they've been in the business. Second I read reviews about the company. Finally it's all about genetics.

TWOLOW

Here we are in week 3. As you can see. I have topped every top node I could. What I'm doing is getting as many clone sites as I can. Remember, that I'm only growing this mom to test. It looks like I should be able to take 12 clones in 2-3 weeks. I only need 8 clones. I'll pick the top 8 and grow. The best and worst feelings about picking clones... Worst- When you only need 8 clones and you only have 7 clone sites. Best- When you take 10 clones and all look great. Best and Worst feelings at the same time- Having way more clones than you need and you can't decide which clones to take. BECAUSE they're all awesome. Now you just need 1 more... 30 minutes of staring and still just 1 more to pick. Finally I got it, but wait, do I? That one there looks a little better than my #7. So than I stare... no telling how much time has passed, Nope #7 is the one. NOW here is my Worst moment of all...throw away all rest of the clones. When I talk about "clone site" I'm referring to the plant.
I'll also start another cycle with the same mom. Hopefully it's worth a second run. But for now, this little one still has some growing to do.

Attachments

TWOLOW

So here the mom has taken to the topping. I really like the clothespin method. I do soak them and completely dry before using them. I found when soaking them in a pesticide( natural or chemical ). If you were to have something arrive, they can't lay anything in my clothespins. It's just one less thing I need to worry about. Anyone have any suggestion on how to make more clones? What's your method?

Attachments