Gamblers??

Anybody like putting down a wager or two? Maybe poker/cards? Dominoes?

NBA playoffs... baseball season just started! good times

Ive got a family so my days of $1,000 units are a thing of the past.. I just like reading stats and getting in the action.

Used to play a lot of poker but most games in my area are late night events.. Wife put an end to that shit.. ya, she's the boss 😂 .. and playing online tournaments with kids yelling/causing trouble is a PITA.. I'll still play an occasional SNG but, once again, my wife will kick my ass if I think Im gonna be playing a 5-6 hour tournament while she takes care of the kids.

One time I told her "look, Im going to play cards tonight.. I'm not cheating on you, I'm just playing cards with the fellas. You need to chill the fuck out"... Then I woke up :oops:

Tonight:

I've got a couple bucks on the Bucks -14.5 and then I did a couple funky individual player bets. Collison (IND) o11.5 pts and Giannis o18.5 rebounds + assists.. I also parlayed the player bets at +250 odds.

Anybody?

IrocZ

Really Active Member
Blackjack - modified progressive betting system
Winning progression 1,2,3
Losing progression 1,3,5,7

On a winning progression, reset if you lose, or reset if you win all 3.
On a losing progression, reset if you win, or if you lost all 4.

It's easy to win some money doing this, but be careful, its also possible to lose your entire bankroll. Your basically betting against losing 4 in a row.

If somebody wants more details, let me know, I can try to type it out better.

I got this system from a guy who won upwards of $100k in Vegas on a weekend. His buddy's had to convince the airline to let him on the plane by telling them he had mental disorder because he drank so much after his run. Must have been a hell of a 3 day weekend.

Go Bucks!

Ive got a family so my days of $1,000 units are a thing of the past.. I just like reading stats and getting in the action.

Used to play a lot of poker but most games in my area are late night events.. Wife put an end to that shit.. ya, she's the boss 😂 .. and playing online tournaments with kids yelling/causing trouble is a PITA.. I'll still play an occasional SNG but, once again, my wife will kick my ass if I think Im gonna be playing a 5-6 hour tournament while she takes care of the kids.

One time I told her "look, Im going to play cards tonight.. I'm not cheating on you, I'm just playing cards with the fellas. You need to chill the fuck out"... Then I woke up :oops:

Tonight:

I've got a couple bucks on the Bucks -14.5 and then I did a couple funky individual player bets. Collison (IND) o11.5 pts and Giannis o18.5 rebounds + assists.. I also parlayed the player bets at +250 odds.

Anybody?
Used to play a lot of poker when it was big online. Back in the days of Empire, Full-tilt and Pokerstars. Haven’t been able to find a site I enjoy since they closed those Ponzi schemes. Occasionally I’ll dump some $$$ into fanduel.

Just haven’t been able to find a new place for the occasional S&G. Do you use Bovada?

Used to play a lot of poker when it was big online. Back in the days of Empire, Full-tilt and Pokerstars. Haven’t been able to find a site I enjoy since they closed those Ponzi schemes. Occasionally I’ll dump some $$$ into fanduel.

Just haven’t been able to find a new place for the occasional S&G. Do you use Bovada?
unfortunately :cautious: it's one of the only ones that seem to have enough players and actually pay out. I dont like how they give everyone generic table "names". I prefer to know who I'm playing against (strengths/weaknesses etc) but it will scratch the card playing itch which is nice. I miss those days.. being able to play on your phone back then would have been epic! I remember bringing the laptop to the bars and shit lol those little wifi cards that cost an arm and a leg and would always manage to fuck up at the most inopportune times.. ahhh.. the good ol' days, right?

unfortunately :cautious: it's one of the only ones that seem to have enough players and actually pay out. I dont like how they give everyone generic table "names". I prefer to know who I'm playing against (strengths/weaknesses etc) but it will scratch the card playing itch which is nice. I miss those days.. being able to play on your phone back then would have been epic! I remember bringing the laptop to the bars and shit lol those little wifi cards that cost an arm and a leg and would always manage to fuck up at the most inopportune times.. ahhh.. the good ol' days, right?
It’s nice feeling secure though that you’re not sitting at a table with ppl that are friends communicating through chat. But at the same time it was nice playing with friends and not having to leave the house...gotta scratch that itch occasionally.

I should go get a prepaid and hope on for some tourney action.

shimz

vapest
Blackjack - modified progressive betting system
Winning progression 1,2,3
Losing progression 1,3,5,7

On a winning progression, reset if you lose, or reset if you win all 3.
On a losing progression, reset if you win, or if you lost all 4.

It's easy to win some money doing this, but be careful, its also possible to lose your entire bankroll. Your basically betting against losing 4 in a row.

If somebody wants more details, let me know, I can try to type it out better.

I got this system from a guy who won upwards of $100k in Vegas on a weekend. His buddy's had to convince the airline to let him on the plane by telling them he had mental disorder because he drank so much after his run. Must have been a hell of a 3 day weekend.

Go Bucks!
Sorry bud, systems are for suckers. Just my opinion, but backed up by lots of data. BJ is streaky, you WILL have 9+ losses in a row, actually very common. Your system will fail you quite often. Now, counting into a 6-deck will reap some rewards if you can find a friendly place that doesn't mind a little spread. Helps to get to know the bosses. Again, just my opinion, but what I wrote is all true.

It’s nice feeling secure though that you’re not sitting at a table with ppl that are friends communicating through chat. But at the same time it was nice playing with friends and not having to leave the house...gotta scratch that itch occasionally.

I should go get a prepaid and hope on for some tourney action.
Do you know if you can transfer funds on bovada like you could on FT/PS back in the days? If so, and my picks hit, I'll transfer you a few pennies

Do you know if you can transfer funds on bovada like you could on FT/PS back in the days? If so, and my picks hit, I'll transfer you a few pennies
I’m not sure. I’ve never used Bovada just because I didn’t like that you had to wait to withdraw winnings awhile back. FT was just so easy and convenient. Keep it and make a couple more bets with it, I’ll get around to setting up an account eventually.

I’m not sure. I’ve never used Bovada just because I didn’t like that you had to wait to withdraw winnings awhile back. FT was just so easy and convenient. Keep it and make a couple more bets with it, I’ll get around to setting up an account eventually.
They do BTC withdrawals now.. most of my payout have been within the hour this past year or so. Except last Sunday after the Masters and after the super bowl shit was delayed 24 hours. I'll dick around with the app next time Im on and see about transferring.. It wouldnt b an issue

2-1.. lost the parlay so I came up a few pennies.

Today I'm liking Brooklyn.. even more now that Embiid is not playing. I've got 1u on +4 for the whole game and +1.5 for the half. I had 2u on o229.5 but when they said Embiid wasn't playing I hedged half the action.

I also have a play on Denver 1h ML +140.

Good luck to anyone betting.. especially if we're on the same side!

pleasecheese

Really Active Member

Tonight:

Anybody?
How about Baccarat??? My personal fav