Gallery for UGC -2.0

baldmountain

Super Active Member
Checking in. I am making a change from my original plan. I'm having trouble with plastic pots and how they hold water so these are going in fabric pots. One with Fox Farm Ocean Forest and one with Coast of Maine Bar Harbor blend (and no lobster compost) so I can compare them side by side. I know the FFOF works decent but I've had a few fungus gnats. I'm not sure about the CoMBH soil yet. Hopefully they both work equally well and I get two female plants.

checkin20200415.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Weekly update...i should have stuck to seeds...but in 3 weeks something should have roots :D...

No plans until one of these glues roots up...they are looking the most viable. The contestant is in the pile of clones (GG4 and Topanga not the Dubstep and punch)

It is April 17...i used last weeks paper!

Come on you little bastards...something root up..
20200417_042739.jpg

pHup

Dihydrogen
It's Friday already? Sheesh this no working shit makes time ✈
I only reason I did the videos for fear of being called out over something. This is a shitty old phone the hardest part is the online mp4 compression make the phone heat up!
So the tender strippling got all wilty after being potted in a ewc/compost/coir mix which is becoming my 'lockdown special'

View attachment VID_20200417_120043.mp4
View attachment VID_20200417_120141.mp4
View attachment VID_20200417_120326.mp4
IMG_20200417_1205268_rewind.1.jpg
I could only find a small sandwich back to cover her after a little aloe Vera spray.
Btw this young ladies lineage is:
(sour diesel x highland Afghani) x south Humboldt purple kush. Her sister is 10 days older and should be heading outdoors this summer.
Happy growing.