Gallery for UGC -2.0

GCG

Dinosaur
let me start with my phone went through my mower and I lost all my pics. I don't back them up or even keep them long. Now then. Took down the Putangs Sunday night. Chopped them up pretty good to dry. Humidity has been nasty. Ended up with 3z's from the Purple one and a little less than 2.5 from the other. Both smell great. Unexplainable tangerine,...just weirdness. Purple one gets me cross eyed high after four or five bowls. Other one is really good too, nice head high accompanied by. some muscle relaxation. Pleased with both. Trim job is for shit, I know. Probably over an ounce in sugar leaves still in there?
20200731_161130.jpg
20200731_161125.jpg

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
i think ill be last one to finish up...but i agree. i thought thats what they decided, whenever this was over they were going to start the big competition bc of all the ppl who didnt read the rules or whatever and got disqualified

baldmountain

Super Active Member
Last photo. She's not quite done yet. I had to add some ties because the tops are getting too heavy. I'm a bit disappointed with this plant. It doesn't smell like much of anything at all. But I guess that's what happens when you try something new. Now I need to decide whether to kill off the clones or not. Probably at least some of them.

last20200807.jpg

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Both mac1 x grape slurpee’s are growing super fast. Looks like their going to finish early

Both smell of a grapey fruit punch with #1 have a strong skunkyness on the backend.

Both are very uniformed and look a lot like each other.

45779777-DAB6-4246-AA4B-14C7C5268BEB.jpeg

Last edited: