Fucked up little plant

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Congrats man. If u dont mind sharing, whats ur veg lighting and whats going to be ur flowerg lighting?
Love seeing people going with quantum boards and the diy route.
Thx

M48

Super Active Member
I get the boards from HLG and the drivers from Digikey and the aluminum from Xeometry supplies. they are 476w or so each according to the paperwork 6 in a 18x20 room for veg. Going all led on flower as well and working on a r and d room (breeding) then a cure room its like 6x8 weighing minisplit or through the wall ptech to heat and cool the cure room only

Last edited:

M48

Super Active Member
Kinda been keeping this low but the paperwork is in so fuck it.
this state the commercial license is only 2500 they are trying to keep it where locals aren't fucked out of it

M48

Super Active Member
Shit so it's been a while too much to type about but a good busy....just for everyone that was following the freakshow I cut it down 2 weeks ago .....straight 🔥 so it's not just a novelty and a decent producer ...has a sweet smell and rotten sweet taste....everyone that's tried it says the same thing tasted and smells like 90s sweet skunk huge fan over here sorry for the no pics shit been busy new room pics coming soon

M48

Super Active Member
I've decided how to keep this here and still do my other thing I'm going to keep my medical grow in the back room ....thats where I'll be trying to keep us with custom crosses so quite a few upgrades coming to the back porch I had three concrete shoes clones two phenos going that I bred with the mcslurry male...got the concrete shoes from trichrome farms on a back road....also bred a big dick energy and a sour dragon's breath....then we got hit by a crazy freeze and I lost power at 0 outside...pretty major damage.none of the bud in these flowers are any good but the seeds are still forming and this was a seed run....oh and a rat got in a destroyed a chunk of a couple concrete shoes so I set traps ...live and snap