Fuck Ripper Seedbank...

Thing is, US Customs & Border Patrol is a federal law agency that has very little time to coordinate with State & local jurisdictions over some seeds. Unless you were already a target of their surveillance, I can't imagine they'd come after anyone for a pack or two of seeds. Not to give anyone a false sense of security...but let's be realistic here :)
oh most def....couldnt even imagine the amount of shit that passes through there daily. I was hoping for a free pack of those mystery seeds from China though hahah

Diskokobaja

Never had a problem besides the rare holdup in customs but not because they are seeds. Just some things take a bit to move through. If anything....customs just takes them closes the package and ships it empty to you lol but that's also a rare event too.
There is one Balkan saying who gets burned on hot milk, blows his mouth on yogurt!!
I got raided once, and since than Hello Paranoia my old friend..
In Balkan states it's a different ballgame.. They are still making big deal if they caught somebody growing..
We have dumb laws.. YOu can get charged for giving your property to people for doing drugs..

There is one Balkan saying who gets burned on hot milk, blows his mouth on yogurt!!
In Balkan states it's a different ballgame.. They are still making big deal if they caught somebody growing..
We have dumb laws.. YOu can get charged for giving your property to people for doing drugs..
In my state....he can lose your house if you rent to a drug dealer/ grower and they get raided. We also get taxed for rain here....and that's just a start haha. Commonwealth really screwed our state up. However, recently our GOV. finally admitted to slacking on cashing in on the cannabis game. We are currently in overdrive to push legalization though asap so we our state can start generating the multi billion dollar industry in our state as well, so.....it's a start.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I can remember when I was in Dubrovnik in the 80s sitting in a cafe with a half pound on me in a backpack Smoking a bong in the corner with my friend who was a local and no one said shit . When I asked my friend “ Is it cool to do this?” He’s like yeah nobody will be too bothered . I was only a young punk back then so I trusted his local knowledge. I felt uneasy the whole time though thinking this does not feel right .

Diskokobaja

I can remember when I was in Dubrovnik in the 80s sitting in a cafe with a half pound on me in a backpack Smoking a bong in the corner with my friend who was a local and no one said shit . When I asked my friend “ Is it cool to do this?” He’s like yeah nobody will be too bothered . I was only a young punk back then so I trusted his local knowledge. I felt uneasy the whole time though thinking this does not feel right .
I dont know about that I was born 1981. I just know weed was super affordable after war until 2008. You could get a pound for monthly paycheck. you payed two OZ 45$..

Now1more

Super Active Member
You have their address. Make up some voodoo dolls, mail to them, have a note that says... I have the copy.

Now1more

Super Active Member
Seriously though. That is enough to spook anyone and think twice. The messenge will sweep through the globe via internet... aka... here. And you never know, maybe other places.

Now1more

Super Active Member
Live and let live. Karma is a bitch. If you hold on to animosity, you'll reap your own. You put it out, let it rest. You'll be a better person for it.

Please do. Always nice to have another source. Some people just take time to ship. I understand though, you get antsy when you're money is on the line.
Well it's not that....it was they waited a month to say I need to send 15 more dollars because the invoice was wrong and thats because I emailed them asking what was up. I told them kiss my ass basically and said keep the change. But since then....on this past Friday, I got my tracking #. I am currently running their Washing Machine. Coming out decent so far so I wanted to check a few others they have.....specially the Braincake they have. But yea so far it just has been a pita to deal with.

Vee

Ancient Member
So the first week of August, I placed an order on Ripper Seeds website. I assume it's a bank in Spain or some other area as they don't speak much English in emails or at least dont understand it. Anyways...I emailed them last night asking when my order will even ship since it's been almost 4 weeks. They email me back this morning saying....on our website shipping costs one thing but they didnt charge enogh. Now they want to ask to send $15 more to ship the order......after a month. They also said the price on Brain Cake is wrong too.....ok well fix your shit but dont take it out on paying customers. Told them to kiss my ass and keep the $. Also said I will TRASH their name now because of the terrible customer service. My opinion....unless you want to deal with this nonsense, stay clear of them.

Original Order:
View attachment 70429

New "invoice" to get " original order " shipped....
View attachment 70430
As a pollen Chucker you wouldn't want to Buy seeds in the first place ....would you

yeah chuckerparadise rules for those who grow their own

the rest is well ...yeah riu

good luck with that