Fuck Ripper Seedbank...

So the first week of August, I placed an order on Ripper Seeds website. I assume it's a bank in Spain or some other area as they don't speak much English in emails or at least dont understand it. Anyways...I emailed them last night asking when my order will even ship since it's been almost 4 weeks. They email me back this morning saying....on our website shipping costs one thing but they didnt charge enogh. Now they want to ask to send $15 more to ship the order......after a month. They also said the price on Brain Cake is wrong too.....ok well fix your shit but dont take it out on paying customers. Told them to kiss my ass and keep the $. Also said I will TRASH their name now because of the terrible customer service. My opinion....unless you want to deal with this nonsense, stay clear of them.

Original Order:
Capture.PNG

New "invoice" to get " original order " shipped....
1.PNG

Ripper...............you said Ripper............RIPPER SEEDBANK

Well alrighty then, lol

That's about the last name I would pick to associate with a business that had anything to do with weed. So that's an insight into the IQ's of the decision makers in that company.

Google is cruel to stupid business folks.

RipperSeedsRipoff
Running Washing machine from them now so they were fine....at one point lol.

Diskokobaja

First of all wtf have you ordering from anyone except US breeders?? you have best genetics in the world and going to order from eu?? Only in here you have at least 4 dope ass breedres, that would hook you up with fire plus some freebies Also. i grew criminal+ from ripper seeds.. High was meh and boring
.Real new age hybrid weed. . So dont feel sorry for that failed deal..

First of all wtf have you ordering from anyone except US breeders?? you have best genetics in the world and going to order from eu?? Only in here you have at least 4 dope ass breedres, that would hook you up with fire plus some freebies Also. i grew criminal+ from ripper seeds.. High was meh and boring
.Real new age hybrid weed. . So dont feel sorry for that failed deal..
I like to order from all over the place....some of my best plants have came from breeders outside of the US.

That’s why I always use Attitude . They’ve never let me down . The Vault have been solid as well . There’s too many wannabe quick cash in banks that operate pretty unprofessionally . I’ll review and screen until I’m either onboard or move on .
Yea all good...they have pretty good reviews and I am running their Washing Machine now. I was really looking forward to running their Braincake.

I don't like to order from anyone outside of EU because it goes thru customs than.. But If you don't have security problems , why not. But I still think that best genetics are in US.
Never had a problem besides the rare holdup in customs but not because they are seeds. Just some things take a bit to move through. If anything....customs just takes them closes the package and ships it empty to you lol but that's also a rare event too.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Never had a problem besides the rare holdup in customs but not because they are seeds. Just some things take a bit to move through. If anything....customs just takes them closes the package and ships it empty to you lol but that's also a rare event too.
That's why I never did a large order with overseas banks. I would try to keep my orders under $150 range to mitigate potential losses. Had Customs snag one order many years ago. They just left a note, "Cannabis seeds are not allowed." lol that was it.

That's why I never did a large order with overseas banks. I would try to keep my orders under $150 range to mitigate potential losses. Had Customs snag one order many years ago. They just left a note, "Cannabis seeds are not allowed." lol that was it.
Yea man I seen someone a while back post the letter he got from customs too. He scrapped his entire grow because of it. Said he was too paranoid to run it when he got a letter on his package. He updated a while later too and said never once did he hear anything or get anything past that first letter on the package. Hell....a high % of customs workers steal the seeds themselves.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Yea man I seen someone a while back post the letter he got from customs too. He scrapped his entire grow because of it. Said he was too paranoid to run it when he got a letter on his package. He updated a while later too and said never once did he hear anything or get anything past that first letter on the package. Hell....a high % of customs workers steal the seeds themselves.
Thing is, US Customs & Border Patrol is a federal law agency that has very little time to coordinate with State & local jurisdictions over some seeds. Unless you were already a target of their surveillance, I can't imagine they'd come after anyone for a pack or two of seeds. Not to give anyone a false sense of security...but let's be realistic here :)