Free feminized purple diesel seeds

Dagr8

I recently acquired alot of feminized purple diesel seeds and I want to share this beautiful strain with all. It's a 60 40 sativa dominant strain I have about 500 seeds I'm giving 25 per person first come first serve I only ask that u pay for shipping cost. Send me a zipcode and I can get a price to ship to u
Did I miss out 44112

willi.b

I recently acquired alot of feminized purple diesel seeds and I want to share this beautiful strain with all. It's a 60 40 sativa dominant strain I have about 500 seeds I'm giving 25 per person first come first serve I only ask that u pay for shipping cost. Send me a zipcode and I can get a price to ship to u
Do you have any seeds left to get rid of?
First post and you're asking for people's zip codes? No thanks, not today Satan. 😆
I'd like to grow a couple of these if you still have seeds

Streetpro09

Tester
Do you have any seeds left to get rid of?

I'd like to grow a couple of these if you still have seeds

It wasn't me offering seeds i was pointing out that dude just came for his own agenda and that wasn't participating in the forum. That dude was around for about 10 days, A YEAR AGO and hasn't been back.

Hopefully you'll stay a little longer and maybe post about your grow but from the looks of it your just here for free seeds.