Free feminized purple diesel seeds

Streetpro09

Tester
I recently acquired alot of feminized purple diesel seeds and I want to share this beautiful strain with all. It's a 60 40 sativa dominant strain I have about 500 seeds I'm giving 25 per person first come first serve I only ask that u pay for shipping cost. Send me a zipcode and I can get a price to ship to u
First post and you're asking for people's zip codes? No thanks, not today Satan. 😆

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Translated: "I recently had a herm and I'm trying to capitalize off my mistake"
I doubt even that. They probably know most people would just shrug it off if they never got their seeds, because they spent less than $5, and they just scam as many people as they can before people who fell for it tell others. Then they go to another forum, under a different username, use a different strain as bait, and do it all over again. Remember the old newspaper ads that said "Mail $1 to me and get $2 back". Same type of scam.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I doubt even that. They probably know most people would just shrug it off if they never got their seeds, because they spent less than $5, and they just scam as many people as they can before people who fell for it tell others. Then they go to another forum, under a different username, use a different strain as bait, and do it all over again. Remember the old newspaper ads that said "Mail $1 to me and get $2 back". Same type of scam.
It's still very low profit margins, and a scam for pretty lame criminials. Surprised he didn't mention the Nigerian Prince that gave him the beans...