Forum cut of Girl Scout cookies….

Bambam

Just looking for an old friend! I would like to have her back in house seeing as I’m growing again. If you have any info or know of a good place I can be referred to pick her up that would be GREATLY appreciated. Planning on running it this winter so no rush! 👍

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Sin city seeds has a strain called forum cut bx. It is in stock on the seed connection good luck

Reactions: Dee

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Humbolt CSI has (usually) some selfed beans for sale. Most of the clone-only strains are available in fem beans.

Dee

Humbolt CSI has (usually) some selfed beans for sale. Most of the clone-only strains are available in fem beans.
I was thinking of getting the last pack he has but if I can get the real cut I’d rather that, so I’m looking for the clone right now but if I can’t get it than I’ll end up with seeds like usual I guess. I am also running some seedjunky ripped off runts , I have 11 vegging rn, not sure if I should start a journal. I’m new here.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I was thinking of getting the last pack he has but if I can get the real cut I’d rather that, so I’m looking for the clone right now but if I can’t get it than I’ll end up with seeds like usual I guess. I am also running some seedjunky ripped off runts , I have 11 vegging rn, not sure if I should start a journal. I’m new here.
I can dig starting with a clone. I got both that and the Flo-Rida TK and both are great smoke. I just prefer more face-punch.

One thing I have seen with selfed beans is that how much they differ from the mom is directly proportional to how jumbled up the mom is. A Chemdog S1 is going to be pretty uniform with the occasional oddball. GSC S1 is going to be a hot mess trying to find the right one. But it's in there, and that's where they found stuff like the GMO I believe.

Dee

I can dig starting with a clone. I got both that and the Flo-Rida TK and both are great smoke. I just prefer more face-punch.

One thing I have seen with selfed beans is that how much they differ from the mom is directly proportional to how jumbled up the mom is. A Chemdog S1 is going to be pretty uniform with the occasional oddball. GSC S1 is going to be a hot mess trying to find the right one. But it's in there, and that's where they found stuff like the GMO I believe.
I agree, that’s another reason I was kind of hesitant on the s1. It sucks not having access to cuts like me.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I agree, that’s another reason I was kind of hesitant on the s1. It sucks not having access to cuts like me.
You should really drop some beans too LOL

Find the next cool cut. I have had a few "keeper" plants from seed (IMHO) but I can't keep stuff. I like variety too much. I will buy extra beans of stuff I like. Next plant might be even better. Or not :cool:

Dee

You should really drop some beans too LOL

Find the next cool cut. I have had a few "keeper" plants from seed (IMHO) but I can't keep stuff. I like variety too much. I will buy extra beans of stuff I like. Next plant might be even better. Or not :cool:
I love popping beans. I have 11 ripped off runtz by Seedjunky in veg right now which is my pheno hunt. I have a spot for 1 more. Hopefully I can fill it up with the clone. I’ve had franken cakes from phinest cannabis for awhile which is why I bought the ripped off runtz to look for new keepers. I don’t like running variety in the same area.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Just copped
You bought them? Glad I could help. I used seedfinder and did a strain search for forum cut. Sin city seeds came up so I went to the sin city website and the first vendor, The seed connection had it in stock. I am looking for to your grow journal man. Rock and Roll

Last edited:

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Pics of them in your garden or it never happened ;)
Makes sense. pictures of the seed packs when they arrive, what freebies if any were sent, how long it takes to receive them, and total cost would be nice plus a grow journal with weekly updates would be icing on the cake.