Flowering - Greenpoint Seeds - Jelly Pie

ZezoZose

Lovely! So the QB tent is your soil mix? Regarding said mix...you stated in another post that it was ready to use after mixing or could be “cooked” for a couple of weeks. Would it be too hot for seeds if not “cooked”? Any drawbacks? And what kind of topdress/teas do you generally need and when?

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Lovely! So the QB tent is your soil mix? Regarding said mix...you stated in another post that it was ready to use after mixing or could be “cooked” for a couple of weeks. Would it be too hot for seeds if not “cooked”? Any drawbacks? And what kind of topdress/teas do you generally need and when?
I find that the soil is too hot for seedlings and use ether black gold seedling mix or roots organics green fields to start all my seed in. When I move the plants into 1 gallon pots is when I use my cooked soil mix. I have mixed and used the soil directly moving the plants from 1 gallon pots into 5 gallon pots with no issues. In large containers dealing with established and healthy plants it shouldn’t cause any issues. Threw out the grow my plants get 4 brewed teas, seedling, veg, transition and bloom. I have a thread that talks about my transition teas and details the seedling stage tea. I will break down the other 3 if you are interested.

I top dress with compost and buildasoil craft blend 2 weeks into flower. The amount depends on the container size and plant.