Flowering - Greenpoint Seeds - Jelly Pie

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Do the snozberries taste like snozberries, great job bro
Taste great so far. Very smooth hint of grape jelly on the inhale cut off quick by the infamous stardawg chem on the exhale. Got a medium yield off the one plant, tops are small but dense. Yellow pheno is all grape jelly, Very little stardawg or chem flavor, a lot harsher smoke. Both will melt your face and seem to last a good duration. Easy to loose track of time lol

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Taste great so far. Very smooth hint of grape jelly on the inhale cut off quick by the infamous stardawg chem on the exhale. Got a medium yield off the one plant, tops are small but dense. Yellow pheno is all grape jelly, Very little stardawg or chem flavor, a lot harsher smoke. Both will melt your face and seem to last a good duration. Easy to loose track of time lol
It’s crazy I would’ve thought the yellow would be the most chem flavored and the purp being all jelly it’s one of the reasons I love hybrids, outside of the hunt the abstract symmetry that takes place is amazing thanks for the feedback bro 🕺🏽

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Great Job, I took the first trial smoke out of my skull bong last night of My Jelly Pie, Man its straight Grape Taffee like Lubs description, 2 Rosin caps and a bowl of that and I was lit good. Yours look as good or better , much better yield by looks of it. How is the bud density?

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
It’s crazy I would’ve thought the yellow would be the most chem flavored and the purp being all jelly it’s one of the reasons I love hybrids, outside of the hunt the abstract symmetry that takes place is amazing thanks for the feedback bro 🕺🏽
Both have another two weeks to cure before all the smell and flavor expressions come out. It will be interesting to see where they settle out in the end.