Flowering Clones In NFT(Muse, Sand Storm, Critical Kush, Northern Lights x Chronic)

Hello and good moaning:coffee:

Thought I would show my recent project, which is an extra closet with this grow journal. Motto is K.I.S.S

Quick recap of this setup; DIY closet buildt with varies materials I already had lying around, dimensions 3 feet by 2 feet and 5 feet.

Using a small, I know, 100 watt HPS to begin with for about 30 days with aircooled hood/DIY again. Come day 30 I´ll switch to a 250 watt HPS, for some still small, but this size of lamp performs well in my experience. Mind you 1 kilowatt of electricity costs me 40 cents, so I have to take this in to consideration when growing.

The hydroponics system is a DIY NFT system, similiar to the AeroFlo´s from GHE, because they are easy to build, plus they are cheap, a system like this one with room for 6 plants, cost me about 80-90 dollars with a 260 gph pump and GHE fittings and uniseals from the Aqua Farms and a diy reservoir containing 15 gallons, plus around 3 in the tubes combined.

Nutrients are as always with me General Hydroponics, micro and bloom, eg. Lukas plus PH down, hard water here, PH 7.5 from the tap.

Going straight to flower with 6 clones, these are taken from my other running closet, so all females of course.

Strains are, Muse from R-Kiem 2 clones, Sand Storm from Cannabiogen 1 clone, Critical Kush from Barneys Farm 2 clones, Northern Lights x Chronic 1 some Spanish Breeder a freebie 1 clone.

This is from day 1 in the closet, the clones are 21 days old today, the first 14 days they rooted and the last week I had them on the terrace while this closet was being completed.

PH is held at around 5.8-6.0, start EC is 1.2, tap water here is 0.4 EC.

Picture update every Sunday until harvest time, plan on cutting them down after 9 weeks.

S2.jpg

S3.jpg

S4.jpg

S6.jpg
S8.jpg

S9.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Here some pictures from my other closet, same type of system as you can see, they are at day 40 in flower today.

And finally some closeups of my fav. plant at the moment, smells down right nice and it has the biggest buds, so far, 24 days to go, will be chopped at day 64.

Have a good day...

View attachment 8028

View attachment 8029

View attachment 8030

View attachment 8031
Nice setup! Ladies looking lovely af!
I’m digging the setup as well. Very nice