Floraflex?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am looking at a floraaflex as a simple system to use in a 4 or 6 pot cell. Is there a master tank that feeds the system?

I am thinking of the 4 or 8 pot kit. Has anyone used these? How do they work?
Kit Contains:

• 8 x PotPro™ 6″ Pot
  • 8 x PotPro™ 6″ Cube
  • 8 x 6″ Floracap® 2.0
  • 16 x FloraClip 2.0
  • 1 x Multi-Flow Bubbler
  • 8 x 4′ Flora Tube
  • 16 x 10" Flora Tube
  • 8 x Barbed "T" fitting
  • 1 x 6′ – Hydroflow Tubing – 1/2″
  • 1 x EcoPlus Eco 264 Submersible Pump

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
Hi gwheels ,
What I have investigated & realized about flow flex is what HB stated feeding downward through media Is best! It just brings more density weight in your flower than flood and drain. Proven by side by side testing of both grow methods at the same time from the same feed tanks on YouTube .
Next ....you will need a separate
timer
feeder pump
the 8 outlet heads
Green Tubing
Feed rings or squares
For each size of potted plants.
I ordered the whole valve and head
Assy which is fine but you cannot feed a 6” planted pot and a 10” planted pot and have proper consistency like in hand watering.
You don’t want a flushing action as in flood and drain you want a replenish effects downward through the media bringing in oxygen further into the media more like presenting for uptake.
So 1 Rez is good but multiple pumps for different size potted plants.
An example
I have 3 size potted plant 35 different strains
(5) in 20g smart pots cut 10” high.
(14) in 10” pots
(16) in 6” pots
Then there is another (17) clones in 6” pots.
So on the 20” grow bag to water feed evenly I need like (6) 2” feed rings Per plant.
The 10” pots require only 2 rings.
The 6” pots require only 1 ring
The whole intent is to keep as much oxygen in the roots zone without the purging effect this keeps the plant in
Highest functioning. Much like letting the plants tell you when to feed water. That very slight droop of the leaf yet the stem is up! Except now you adjust the timer and cycles. Just before getting to that point but for each potted plant size.
Get your comfort in pots and up pots size plants to how you like them buy
What you really need.
Once you clone 3x3 or 4x4 or 3x6 bbotanicare grow trays are insurance against water on the floor

Last edited: