First time trying constant!

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Haven’t been able to update got some beans from @J.James thats I’m pumped to try when everything is up! Got the two drivers I needed for the lights. Heatsinks I’ll be ordering next Friday. Got some sprouted and going in the closet will update again with what strains. Been working on insulation for my house when I’m free from full time job😂

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Swee
Haven’t been able to update got some beans from @J.James thats I’m pumped to try when everything is up! Got the two drivers I needed for the lights. Heatsinks I’ll be ordering next Friday. Got some sprouted and going in the closet will update again with what strains. Been working on insulation for my house when I’m free from full time job😂
Sweet. What drivers did u go with? The hlg-240-1750 or hlg-320-2100?

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Yes that’s what I meant it’s generally not a good idea as your pumping in lots of humid air
Okay. No I’m probably just going to pump it out the windows. Still working on the house. Just want the main things done before I start going room by room eventually I want everything into the barn. Barn has an upper level and 220 already ran to it. Just throwing it inside to learn the cycle and timing and growing aspect before I’m making the final place ready and start working on the barn when mostly satisfied with the house.

D

Deleted member 60

Yes that’s what I meant it’s generally not a good idea as your pumping in lots of humid air
Ancient story......but back when "OG" was raging a guy did this.....and the humid air created ice....ice he wasn't aware of until it warmed up outside.

At that point the ice obviously started to melt....melting onto the Owens Corning and making it really heavy. Then his ceiling came down inside his house...

so yeah...not a good idea. It can also cause mold.....black mold. I never vented into my attic in the house I grew in for over 20 years.....but the buyer's home inspector still found small areas of mold....and that cost me 12K to mitigate before I could sign off on selling the house. Just a thought.

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Damn that’s painful. yeah I plan on laying a lot more insulation just about everywhere😂 my hot water heater is conveniently located in my crawl space plus I had a botched low grade job before I bought the house. Floors are freezing so hot water heater pipes and crawl space I’ll just do slowly over time don’t want to get mold under there either🤦🏼‍♂️

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
the little pit is proud of herself ! good lookin pup
Semi she eats the leaves I pick off as fast as I rip them off so that might help too😂 she’s also my vacuum when I trim. As I walk and grab branches and lose sugar leaves and fan leaves she licks them off the floor lays back down and repeats as there’s a bunch again! Lol she doesn’t eat the buds though lol but great and beautiful loving pit as always! Loves anyone and everyone just got ducks, chickens, and ferrets